Replies

• Corpsebride81
    Corpsebride81 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me x
  • Fairleighfit
    Fairleighfit Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Add me if you like. New here, need motivation.
  • martina06042410
    martina06042410 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have sent u a friend request
  • dixiebellle
    dixiebellle Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hey, y'all! I just got the app back today and am in serious need of making long lasting, health choices! I would love to be an encouragement to women as well as find a few accountability partners. Let me know if you'd like to be friends and I will add you! ❤️
  • dixiebellle
    Options
    I have added as many girls as the app will allow today!! Add me and I will add you back tomorrow (if I haven't already sent a request!!) and I will continue adding y'all. Thank you so much! It's nice to have encouragement along the way. I tried doing it alone, but kept falling off the train!
  • katsmo
    katsmo Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I'm in! I've lost about 25 and am trying to lose another 10-15. And I'm a girl! I log regularly, and my diary is open ;)
  • Of_Monsters_and_Meat
    Of_Monsters_and_Meat Posts: 1,022 Member
    Options
    I know the feeling. I would like more hot lady mpf friends as well. I don't really like looking at other dudes 6-packs.
  • jtolman619
    jtolman619 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I have about 30lbs to lose as well. Feel free to add me (that goes for everyone else, too!) :)
  • dixiebellle
    Options
    I promise I will add everyone tomorrow when I'm able to send more requests! ❤️
  • trying4real
    trying4real Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I log daily, anyone can add me.
  • Tucker145
    Tucker145 Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I'm Up for some girly friends to. I started jogging this year. Have went from 178 to 155 since Feb.2015 I'm starting to look at me more. Its a nice feeling. I have a C section belly I'd like to get rid of before Christmas.
  • kking76
    kking76 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I have about 30 lbs to lose too. Add me if you would like. I could use more friends for motivation.
  • kamiboykin
    kamiboykin Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You can add me. Anyone else as well.
  • polrbear
    polrbear Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I need all the help and motivation I can get!! Please add me, I am back and hoefully will succeed this time. The struggle is real!
  • Zowiesb
    Zowiesb Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Looks like you've got loads of support but have some from me! I'm sure you'll smash it!