Jillian Michaels- Killer Buns And Thighs

Options
i just ordered this dvd and was wondering if anyone has done this workout and if it's helped them?? I also ordered 30 day shred dvd, but waiting for them to come in the mail. Can't wait! I'm sure these Jillian Michael workouts r gona kick my *kitten*, but I'm ready!

Replies

• curlytoes79
    curlytoes79 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    haven't done Killer Buns and Thighs but have been working through the 30-Day Shred. Great program and doesn't take much time at all. Haven't seen much in the way of results since I'm still on level 1.
  • KodaHunter
    KodaHunter Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have a ton of her DVDs. I highly recommend 30 day shred, killer buns and thighs and for an intense muscle sculpting workout....no more trouble zones. I try to burn more calories each day as a way to motivate me. It's really all you put into it. I can burn 200 or 400 depending how much I try. Have fun!
  • louisemccrea
    louisemccrea Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Did you get the dvds and doing the workouts? I have both and trouble zones. I try to do five workouts a week. Three days I do the shred. And the other ones once a week. I feel stronger but I can't see the muscles yet. I need to lose more weight.
  • TatumKamla
    TatumKamla Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Can anyone tell me about how many Calories you burned doing JM Killer Body?