GOOOOOOAL!!!

Options
titletown
titletown Posts: 377 Member
Hit my original goal today, (225), 10 days early! Started out around 312 about 27 months ago.

Next goal, 212 by the 4th of July to complete my ultimate goal of losing 100 lbs and gaining Healthy Independence! ;)

Type 2 diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol all under control without any meds since around Christmas 2010.

Not only did the world not come to an end today, but I did it and it feels absolutely amazing! :)

Replies

• Jenniferslast10
    Jenniferslast10 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • stangma
    stangma Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Wonderful work - Quite an inspiration to us beginners - thanks for sharing.:flowerforyou:
  • hozik
    hozik Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!:drinker:
  • coffeebydesign
    Options
    Congrats on the accomplishments!
  • aunienue
    aunienue Posts: 416
    Options
    Awesome! Rock on Dude!
  • lisapickering
    lisapickering Posts: 374
    Options
    Congratulations!! You must be so excited!
  • susanswan
    susanswan Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    Isn't it amazing? Where's your before and after pics? I can't wait until I reach my final goal! You are reaching yours early, so glad for you!
  • ischmelle
    ischmelle Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! I can't wait until i can say that!

btw - tittle town...you by any chance from GB?
  • ceirawillsucceed
    ceirawillsucceed Posts: 519 Member
    Options
    congratulations. you have done so well. you must be so proud of yourself.
  • titletown
    Options
    I have one old pic here:

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/213637-no-more-diabetes-or-high-blood-pressure-70-lbs

I have a few more from further back that I still need to locate, wasn't exactly seeking the camera back then, so they are few and far between if you know what I mean ;)

My latest pic is the one in my profile, that's a couple weeks old already, I'm about 5 lbs lighter than that right now.
  • acakeforawife
    acakeforawife Posts: 207
    Options
    Amazing!! Congratulations on all your hard work. I bet you feel like you can do anything now. :smile:
  • titletown
    Options
    I'm actually from Oshkosh, about an hour south of Green Bay, Go Pack!
  • marisol1216
    Options
    Congrats!!!
  • porffor
    porffor Posts: 1,212 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! Really inspiring weight loss and fab goals too! :D I'm sure you'll rock home early for the 4th July goal you sound that motivated! 100lbs gone has your name written all over it!!
  • pammbroo
    pammbroo Posts: 550 Member
    Options
    What an amazing story!! Congrats on the weight loss and reversing your health issues. Best of luck in your future goals. You are a true inspiration. :)
  • titletown
    Options
    Thanks for the congratulations everyone!

Finding MFP three months ago has made the final leg of this journey a whole lot easier.

For those of you just starting your journey, if you find inspiration in mine, that makes me happy, but it's ultimately up to you to make YOU happy.

With time, consistency and honesty towards yourself, you can do it!
  • sdlatingrl76
    Options
    Congratulations!!!
  • mad8588
    mad8588 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Congratulations that's great! Good luck on your next goal.
  • Genie30
    Genie30 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    Good work! well done on reaching your goal.
  • UpToAnyCool
    UpToAnyCool Posts: 1,673
    Options
    Well done, my friend! Incredible dedication :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!