New again and again and again

Options
drpatri
drpatri Posts: 2 Member
I need some friends on here, because I royally STINK at keeping my commitments to myself to be more healthful. Most days I'm good until about 1pm, then it seems to all be down hill from there in terms of my ability to stay within calories and keep my workout commitments and continue tracking. Please FRIEND ME--b/c I need some folk to be in the game with me. I'm a total emotional eater, stress eater, boredom eater--and I work from home where access to endless eating is always possible. I'm trying to change some things up and one is to just MPF tracking...
Patricia

Replies

• bprudhome51
    bprudhome51 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am with you Patricia in the same boat, although I don't work from home, there's always something to eat in the kitchen in our office. Really afraid to begin this journey.
  • darnettenoel
    darnettenoel Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm there with you and it doesn't help that my favorite food it a big sloppy burger. But we can do this!!!
  • vazquezmom7
    vazquezmom7 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    I am a SAHM and I know how tempting it is having access to your fridge all day. BUT STAY STRONG. Remember how you felt on your worst Fat day and that alone should be enough. If you want encouragement I can try to help but remember I am
  • JazzKat71
    JazzKat71 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Sounds jusssssssst like me. Request coming! ;)
  • thuynguy
    thuynguy Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm Thuy, you can add me... I'm in the same boat. I'm a stress eater myself and am always home studying for my boards. I've been actively going to the gym daily and replacing junk food with a lot of blended spinach in water...not the best tasting but it keeps me full until meal time.
  • maximoo1372014
    maximoo1372014 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Sarah we can all keel each other motivated x
  • msty112
    msty112 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I'm a stay at home mom that runs a small baking business out of our home so temptation is always there, but you can do this just like I am!

If you do add me though, I warn you, I will check up on you if I don't see you checking in!
  • drpatri
    drpatri Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone--I appreciate the friend requests!! :)
  • MrsFlotron
    MrsFlotron Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    Stress eating sucks.