Abs show slightly when flexing or in right lighting, what to do to improve them

Options
So when I flex or am in the right lighting abs slightly show. What do I need to do for them to always show and pop out more. Continue dieting to lose more bf or go harder on abs at the gym or both or start bulking now??

Replies

• glevinso
    glevinso Posts: 1,895 Member
    Options
    Get yourself into body-builder-competition levels of body fat? Not really any other way. Why do you want them to show all the time anyway? You live life with no shirt on?

• justinbajcar
    justinbajcar Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    @glevinso yeah pretty much in the summer always shirtless at the beach but cant be flexing the whole time lol
  • glevinso
    glevinso Posts: 1,895 Member
    Options
    Unless you get down lower than like 7% BF, you will have to flex to show your abs. No other way really.
  • aakaakaak
    aakaakaak Posts: 1,240 Member
    Options
    There's a problem with living life with no shirt on?

Justin, you could probably go for a bulk, but you're going to lose most of your abs in the short term. Just go through the bulk/cut cycles.
  • justinbajcar
    Options
    @glevinso thought so, abs also look small and dont pertrude as much as they should even when flexing, is losing bf going to change that as well or thats just because they r underdeveloped from lack of heavy lifting
  • justinbajcar
    Options
    This was my first cut cycle it has been about 6 weeks lost about 15 lbs when I bulk going to try to do it as clean as I can to stay lean, how long should each cycle last @aakaakaak
  • IFBBRich
    IFBBRich Posts: 99 Member
    Options
    glevinso wrote: »
    Get yourself into body-builder-competition levels of body fat? Not really any other way. Why do you want them to show all the time anyway? You live life with no shirt on?

Exactly spot on bro.

• DopeItUp
    DopeItUp Posts: 18,771 Member
    Options
    You look really skinny so adding some lean mass and then keeping the BF % low will help.

Get a tan.

Low carb/water depletion.

Flex all of the time.
  • jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    Options
    Spray tan those abs! ;)
  • justinbajcar
    Options
    @dopeitup yeah 5'7" 135lbs, thanks for the advice