60 challenge

Options
Jacinda_c
Jacinda_c Posts: 14 Member
I am new to fitnesspal, I was wondering if anyone was interested in having a 60 day challenge to see who can lose the most weight, get fit and lead a healthy life. Getting a jump start on the weight loss? Please reply if you are interested or have any experience in a challenge you may have completed before....Thanks!

Jace

Replies

• CTHORNTON1234
    CTHORNTON1234 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am interested!
  • kandyland86
    kandyland86 Posts: 34
    Options
    I am game! Maybe it will give me a better purpose in my weight loss efforts! always feel like its not happening fast enough! .....
  • lucyloo7
    lucyloo7 Posts: 3
    Options
    I would love to join your challenge. Can't seem to keep on track but a "challenge" may be just what I need!
  • Jacinda_c
    Options
    Great!!!! Lets get started!!
  • Jacinda_c
    Options
    I know the feeling!!! I have lost 8 pounds but I want to have a team and get results!!! :)
  • Jacinda_c
    Options
    Lucyloo7,
    I know!!! Let me get back to everyone on later tonight and form a plan...and we can all see if we all agree and go from there...sound good?
  • Jacinda_c
    Options
    Team,
    I want this to be a team effort, so this topic is open to suggestions. Feel free to include anything that you might think is helpful.

1. Start date is Monday 23, 2011
    2. Current before pic (you do not have to post, after the challenge is over then we will post before and after pics)
    3. Weigh-ins are once a week Monday morning (if you can not post your weigh-in in the morning just remember your weight and post it later on during the day)
    4. Try not to eat after 7:00pm (personal goal)
    5. Drink 2-3 liters of water a day (personal goal)
    6. 2 1/2- 3 hours of exercise a day (personal goal)

Please not that the (personal goals) are what I am setting for myself. If you do not want to do the 60 days, you are more then welcome to do the 30 days and see if you want to progress from there. I think it would be a good idea to do before and after pics on the 30th day. It is all up to you. I look forward to hearing from everyone :)
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Definitely in!
    Is this percentage, or pounds?
  • Jacinda_c
    Options
    Hush7hush,
    This will be pounds. Thanks for asking :).......Lets do this!!!
  • Jacinda_c
    Options
    Team,
    I was just wondering if anyone has the slim in 6 program, Julian DVD's or anything that they will be using?
  • hush7hush
    hush7hush Posts: 2,273 Member
    Options
    Pounds seems a little unfair, because we're all at different starting weights.
    If we did body percentage it'd feel a little better.
  • Jacinda_c
    Options
    hush7hush,
    It is up to the group, some can do one or the other. :)
  • sm0113
    sm0113 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I'm interested! I need something to keep me going!
  • Jacinda_c
    Options
    Monday, Day 1 of the challenge!!!! Hope everyone is doing great!!! Make sure to take a before pic :)
  • Jacinda_c
    Options
    How is everyone doing so far?