Trip to New Orleans!

Options
2»

Replies

• brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    Oh... take me with you! Whenever I go there, while I eat and drink more than I usually do, so much walking is involved that I manage to avoid a gain. My husband and I also refuse to take the elevator in our hotel so lots of steps.
  • fairy2b
    fairy2b Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    I'm headed to NOLA too in a few days! And my plan is to get into a maintenance mode frame of mind. I want to enjoy all that deliciousness and indulge in the local flavors! Then back on track for loss after I'm back. Enjoy yourself guilt free!
  • Queenmunchy
    Queenmunchy Posts: 3,380 Member
    Options
    I'm going to New Orleans in a month for my honeymoon. We LOVE to eat, so that's the reason we picked it and I'm certainly not holding back!
  • rez2012
    rez2012 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    I live in NOLA lol. Yes it can be extremely hard to stay on track. Seems like every weekend is a festival. A lot of eating and drinking. I workout hard and eat clean all week so I can enjoy the weekends to go out and eat and drink with friends. Have fun in NOLA lol...stop by The Butcher for food. It will make you believe in God. Also, if you're by the French market in the French quarter stop by Sydney's. You can purchase good beer for dirt cheap. Local prices.
  • atypicalsmith
    atypicalsmith Posts: 2,742 Member
    Options
    I'm from there, and moved away after Katrina. Every dream I have is taking place there. I think I have to move back.