First day using Fitness Pal

Options
drkellee
drkellee Posts: 3 Member
Hello everyone-this is my first day using this site and I already love it! My goal is to lose 8-10 pounds of bodyfat in 3 weeks. I am tracking my body composition and am at 23% bodyfat. My goal is 20% bf. I "used to be" an athlete (didn't we all "used to be" something? LOL!) now I am a full time professional and a Mom-my how things change! I think this is a realistic and attainable goal. Thanks in advance for your support!

Replies

• CherryPie0420
    CherryPie0420 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Welcome from a fellow newbie. I've only been on the site a few days and LOVE it!! I too am working to get my body fat percentage down. What is your plan to bring your % down if you don't mind me asking?
  • Charger440
    Charger440 Posts: 1,474 Member
    Options
    Welcome to the site! Hope you enjoy your stay.
  • talysshade
    talysshade Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    You want to lose over 2 pounds a week even though your body fat % is already quite low?? Doesn't seem too attainable to me.. but then, i'm different!

I wish you the best of luck!
  • diol3tt3
    diol3tt3 Posts: 9
    Options
    Hi!

I joined 7 days ago and really enjoy logging on and documenting what I eat. Because I need to drop pounds to feel better and look.
  • art4fun69
    art4fun69 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    I just started tracking my body fat and am only calculating with the Army/Navy calculation. I eat pretty well and exercise almost daily and am very interested in focusing on the body fat portion of my goals. I am currently reading Burn Fat Feed Muscle and it is very interesting. Hope you like MFP. You can friend me if you like.
  • heathhumble
    heathhumble Posts: 178
    Options
    Hello, welcome aboard.You will find lots of support and motivation.feel free to add me if you would like.:smile:
  • drkellee
    Options
    Thank you! I did.
  • drkellee
    Options
    Wow! I can't believe it has been so long since I have been on My Fitness Pal! After moving to San Diego, opening up a new practice and settling in for a year, I am now ready! Start weight- 130 and 25. 9% bf. YIKES! Here we go...Phase 1 of Ideal Protein and moderate exercise. My goal is 115-118 ( I am 5'3" and a former gymnast.....small boned, small person). LOL! I am here to give and receive support as well! Thanks for letting me back in the club!