Best WIi exercise game

Options
katie6786
katie6786 Posts: 4 Member
Anyone know what the best excercise game is for the wii?

Replies

• jolteon00
    jolteon00 Posts: 89
    Options
    I'd like to know too, short of Wii fit plus because it's rather expensive.
  • thnksfrthmmrs
    thnksfrthmmrs Posts: 152 Member
    Options
    I play The Biggest Loser alot on my wii, i find their excercises quite hard work, some i cant do as i have a lower leg injury but it deffiniatly helps me excercise parts of my body i can!
  • adwalter72
    adwalter72 Posts: 2
    Options
    Any Wii fit plus exercise is good, some are even listed on here as cardio work. It also keeps a check of your weight, BMI, etc as well.
  • nosey_rosey
    nosey_rosey Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I have EA Active 2 and it is awesome so far! It has a HRM to keep track of your progress and motion sensors that strap to your arms and legs. My kids love to do it with me =)
  • ladyphoebe
    ladyphoebe Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    I love my Zumba for the Wii. I dont really know the calroic burn or anything like that but I sweat like crazy when im doing it and I have a ton of fun with it.
  • stacyw466
    stacyw466 Posts: 13
    Options
    I like Jillian Michaels for Wii however now with the kinect for xbox being out I prefer the games for that.
  • kleavitt1992
    kleavitt1992 Posts: 592 Member
    Options
    I love my Zumba for the Wii. I dont really know the calroic burn or anything like that but I sweat like crazy when im doing it and I have a ton of fun with it.

i use it too and since you asked http://health.walmart.com/tools/calorieburn/ has a dancing (zumba) category and u can put in time and your weight and it will tell u how much u burned :D and you burn way more than reg. dancing or aerobics
  • silveryflutterby
    Options
    EA Sports Active and Biggest Loser both have good workouts that get your HR up and get a good sweat out of you! ;) I get a better calorie burn from Biggest Loser, though.
  • kateanne27
    kateanne27 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Just Dance 2!
  • Losing2Live69
    Losing2Live69 Posts: 743 Member
    Options
    I do Zumba on the Wii. It goes from beginner to expert. It has workout from 20 minutes to almost an hour. It is a great workout. I am not comfortable going to Zumba classes in front of a crowd yet. I really enjoy being able to do it in the privacy of my own living room. I burn about 300-400 calories in a 45 minute session. I think it only cost $30 or $40.
  • Losing2Live69
    Losing2Live69 Posts: 743 Member
    Options

i use it too and since you asked http://health.walmart.com/tools/calorieburn/ has a dancing (zumba) category and u can put in time and your weight and it will tell u how much u burned :D and you burn way more than reg. dancing or aerobics

I wear my heart rate monitor when I do Zumba on the Wii and I burn much fewer calories than the above site calculated. It was about 350 calories over what I actually burn. I think using a HRM is the best way to go. It is really the only way you can truly know what you are burning. The figures given on MFP and other sites are usually inaccurate.
  • JennBona
    JennBona Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I use The Biggest Loser ....sweat like crazy gives you a great workout and you feel it the next day :smile:
  • kaitlynsmom
    kaitlynsmom Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    I also really like Zumba for the Wii. Also EA Active.