Advice to acheive your goal

Here's a little advice for you today: know your goal, plan for you goal, work for your goal, and just achieve it. Don't set your schedule to other people's schedules. The perfect timing for them to reach their goals may not be as perfect to reach yours. Depend on yourself, manage your own time, and most importantly, PRIORITIZE. Finish what has to be done and enjoy whatever comes after. You know what you want and how you want it more than anyone else. But how Bad do you Want it?

Replies

• aimmer20
    aimmer20 Posts: 14 Member
    Very good advice. I tend to compare my progress to others and it's depressing.
  • fitandall
    fitandall Posts: 6 Member
    Your only competition is yourself. Each body functions differently. Even if your progress is slower than others', it's still faster than those on couches and you're still getter better than YOURSELF. You never know how long it took them to get where they are, so focus on You don't waste your time and positive vibes comparing yourself to other people. As long as you never give up and keep moving forward, you never know who might be looking up to YOU.
  • LB5472
    LB5472 Posts: 7 Member
    I averaged about 1758/day this past week. Compared to the past, this is actually one of the best weeks I have had in a while when it comes to limiting my eating. But I can't help but feel like a failure when this still isnt enough of a cut for me to lose weight :pensive:
  • fitandall
    fitandall Posts: 6 Member
    The concept of losing weight is pretty simple: you burn more calories than you eat, you lose weight. You eat more calories than you burn, you gain weight. You eat as much as you burn, you maintain your weight. Not forgetting that healthy lifestyle or "diet" is not only about nutrition and food but also exercise. So instead of only focusing on your calories indulged, go for a walk, for a run, lift weights, exercise, burn more calories. Try to balance both and I assure you, you'll see results. Good luck and Id love to know how your results turn out :)x