In Progress and Feeling Good

Options
ThinLizzie0802
ThinLizzie0802 Posts: 863 Member
At this point in my trip down weight loss lane, I'm 37 lbs down and feeling better. I still have so much work left to do, and I struggle daily with ups and downs and setbacks, but major changes have occurred in my life lately, and I'm so glad to see a difference in my health and appearance. Here's to smashing more goals this year!

nxrwc2.jpg

Replies

• fatcitizen
    fatcitizen Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    wow you look amazing... keep up the good work
  • ashleybreanna13
    ashleybreanna13 Posts: 249 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • sintiasalinas559
    sintiasalinas559 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Looking good today is my first day on this journey :)
  • klkarlen
    klkarlen Posts: 4,366 Member
    Options
    Good job! Congrats on your success and a thumbs up to a positive attitude that will get you to your end goal.
  • jkestens63
    jkestens63 Posts: 1,164 Member
    Options
    At this point in my trip down weight loss lane, I'm 37 lbs down and feeling better. I still have so much work left to do, and I struggle daily with ups and downs and setbacks, but major changes have occurred in my life lately, and I'm so glad to see a difference in my health and appearance. Here's to smashing more goals this year!

nxrwc2.jpg
    Keep it up- the more you lose the better you feel. I can't say it gets easier, I know that I will have to pay careful attention to every morsel and get that daily exercise in or I will be 480 lbs within 2 years. However, feeling so good is powerful motivation! Keep it up!!
  • ms_maruska
    ms_maruska Posts: 119 Member
    Options
    Hell of a difference! Keep it up :)
  • ThinLizzie0802
    ThinLizzie0802 Posts: 863 Member
    Options
    qrdoiu.jpg
  • Nouvelle_Sonia
    Nouvelle_Sonia Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Your story gives me energy to keep going. Thank you. And keep going yourself : one day at a time.
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    I hear you. Great job and keep with it!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!