looking for weight loss partner

Options
I've been very overweight since I was 12 years old. I'm now 22. It's time to take my life in my own hands. I need to lose 50 pounds to be healthy. Can someone join me so we can motivate each other? Preferably someone who will not preach but learn along with me.

Replies

• sharingan_tattoo
    sharingan_tattoo Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    This sounds so perfect! I have been overweight for as long as I remember and have been very slowly loosing it as I grow older, but not on purpose. I am 25 and need to lose weight until I feel like I've lost enough. I do have 50 lbs to lose though. And it would be so good to do it with someone else. I think just someone going through the same thing and sharing tips would be really nice as this is where I've fallen down in the past. My friends don't get it!
  • KatieKansan
    KatieKansan Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I have already met my goal but I will definitely be your cheerleader or be there if you need advice.. Ive been there and know what its like to be where you are.. I am now down 60 pounds from 207. I will not preach I promise you!! Its a tough journey and i am just here to motivate you! So you can add me if you'd like. :)
  • countrycutie408
    countrycutie408 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm just starting out with a long ways to go I need to loose 45-50 pounds as well :) baby weight is not easy to get rid of
  • lisaluvsmike
    lisaluvsmike Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad to see you girls on here. I'm 48 Yrs old was over weight my whole childhood buy lost the weight in my 20s. After the birth of my son 13 yrs ago I got of track. Need to lose 60lbs to be where I need to be. I'm glad to see you young girls here doing this now as it is Sooooooo much harder when you're older. Let's support each other.
    Momma Lisa