Injured Soldier

Options
Hi guys I'm new here. I use to be very fit and active while serving in the military. Once getting hurt overseas 6 years ago I haven't really been able to do anything to get in shape. Finally I have a trainer through WWP and RES CARE who is helping me through my limitations. Follow me through my epic adventure of steugle and greatness through success.

Replies

• bklyngal72
    bklyngal72 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Good luck. My husband is doing a fitness program through Wwp. He likes it
  • tonygymfit
    tonygymfit Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Good on you mate . Looking forward to reading your posts
  • siblk59
    siblk59 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Sure you'll get where you want to be.
  • britt01any
    britt01any Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! ☺
  • dmartin2021
    dmartin2021 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you all I'm just happy to be this far
  • bladebiker
    bladebiker Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Well done mate, I made my way back after being injured in the military in 97, long road but to go from being told I wouldn't walk again without a stick to running 20kms with ease was a massive thing for me, good luck, keep your head in right place and you're 50% there. Oh and I'm currently sat here now with a broken tibula and fibula so I've got it all to come again
  • SunflowerCat74
    SunflowerCat74 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    WWP is great! My brother benefited from them greatly and I believe you can do this! I'm sending you a request as I'd love to watch your progress and offer support.
  • jorinya
    jorinya Posts: 933 Member
    Options
    You deserve only the best. It takes a strong, brave, kindhearted man (and woman) to put their lives on the line for those they have never met. May all your dreams come true and may you be an inspiration to many. You are a hero.
    To get fit you need to be disciplined, determined, focused and not afraid of hard work. Something you are very used to already.
    You have the victory already.
  • iLoveMyPitbull1225
    iLoveMyPitbull1225 Posts: 1,691 Member
    Options
    Welcome, and good luck to you!
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    Wwp is such an awesome organization! Best of luck on your journey!
  • TimJ1002
    TimJ1002 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Good luck buddy!!!