Weight literally stopped

Options
Hello guys! It's my first post here, although I am on 62 days streak on mfp and lost 12 kg. :) I want to ask one thing: After i got down to ~79.7 kg my weight stopped. It's been almost a week, I still eat according to goals, weight my food etc. It just won't get down. Frankly speaking, i don't do any sports regularly yet, but it wasn't a problem during last 60 days.

Does any one know where my body takes the energy if I'm on calories deficit and not losing fat?:D

Thanks!

Replies

• GreenIceFloes
    GreenIceFloes Posts: 1,491 Member
    Options
    Maybe reevaluate your MFP goals? You are down to your last few kgs, it's just going to get slower and slower.
  • poszukiwaczprawdy
    poszukiwaczprawdy Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Yeah, I did it while reaching 87kg, 85kg and 80 kg, so the goals are quite new :)
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options

It takes more than one week when you get this close. Be patient.
    When you get close to goal weight, you need to pay more attention to your logging. Some people use a food scale so that they know exactly how many calories they are eating.
  • GreenIceFloes
    Options
    A week is too short a time to judge, frankly. You would know that weight loss isn't linear. Maybe you (unknowingly?) ingested some extra sodium before your weigh-in. Maybe worked out a bit harder. Maybe had a carb-heavy meal. If the logging is accurate then it has to be water weight, glycogen etc. that's masking your weight loss.
  • poszukiwaczprawdy
    Options
    Thanks guys for the advices! I guess I got used to a very rapid weight loss during last weeks :D I use a food scale and I weight every morning before easting and drinking anything and after the morning poop :D
  • GreenIceFloes
    Options
    Give it time, it has to come off eventually. Good luck! :smiley:
  • RodaRose
    RodaRose Posts: 9,562 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your weight loss so far! :)
  • poszukiwaczprawdy
    Options
    Thanks! Good luck to you too!