Primal/Paleo Success

Options
2»

Replies

• jrosto
    jrosto Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    All this positive feedback is really nice. Thanks all.
  • MamaOfThree88
    MamaOfThree88 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!! You definitely encourage the rest of us to keep going. I'm right now on week 4 of Paleo and the difference is definitely there. My skin is so soft, I have more energy and now I crave water instead of bubbly soda. People look at me crazy like "how can you not eat bread? you know whole wheat is healthy right?" and I just dismiss it because I know what works for me.
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    jrosto wrote: »
    All this positive feedback is really nice. Thanks all.

You deserve it! Really, congrats!!! So many good things!
  • Nutmeg76
    Nutmeg76 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    This is really a testament to how feeding your body nutritious food is so healing! I love to see people getting healthy, not just losing pounds.
  • jrosto
    Options
    Thanks guys, and thanks for sharing your successes. Getting healthy is a great side effect of eating nutritious food :)
  • Hornsby
    Hornsby Posts: 10,322 Member
    Options
    Great job! I am glad you found something that worked for you! Congrats on your success!
  • ddarnzen
    ddarnzen Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    What's your nutrition breakdown?
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    Options
    ddarnzen wrote: »
    What's your nutrition breakdown?

Do you mean his "macros"?
  • jrosto
    Options
    Here are my numbers for this past week as of last Monday. I check my macros on Mondays.

I am 6'1"

Weight = 162. Weight gain this week = 1 lb. Total weight loss = 89 lbs. Macros for the week = Carb/Fat/Prot - 18/56/26%. Daily avg cals = 1936.

Is that what you were looking for?
  • jrosto
    Options
    And Hornsby, awesome job on your back.
  • CoconuttyMummy
    CoconuttyMummy Posts: 685 Member
    Options
    Well done, you! What an inspiration. You look younger, fitter, healthier and happier. Id say that's SUCCESS!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!