hard times

Options
I have been struggking these past few days and i been on the Internet and there was alot buzz going on about these pills that these celebrity used to loose weight and i know they cant be trusted they just trying to brand. But i thought well dont hurt to try it right. And then i got to put my card number and the numbers keep disappearing from the screen. Im like is it a sign to not get it or what. Garscinia Cambodia pills is the name

Replies

• zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    Diet pills don't work. If they did, we'd all be thin. But they don't. Eat at a deficit and you'll lose weight. That's all it takes. No pills necessary. Nothing can replace hard work.
  • JustMe2691
    JustMe2691 Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    Don't waste your money. All those diet pills are just scams. Read the small print and they all say the same thing "with diet and exercise".

Instead try to figure out just what it is that you are struggling with. Are you bored with your meal plans, is your exercise becoming stale? Is your daily calorie goal too low and you don't have enough energy to workout?

There are lots of websites for healthy eating. Find some new recipes and just start trying them. Pick up a different exercise routine. Find something you really enjoy doing and do that.

It all comes down to finding what works for you.
  • Equus5374
    Equus5374 Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Please don't waste your money. Thorsmom01 is right, if there were a quick fix, there wouldn't be an obesity epidemic. Keep counting/eating at a deficit. Try to mix up your exercise with activities you enjoy (take a walk, ride a bike, fly a kite, climb a hill, hit a tennis ball against the wall...). Keep on keepin' on. It will pay off if you're consistent! Good luck.
  • aakaakaak
    aakaakaak Posts: 1,240 Member
    Options
    Garcinia Cambogia - Magic Beans
    Raspberry Ketones - Fairy Dust
    Anything on Dr. Oz - A money making scheme against people who don't know how to lose weight

LOSE WEIGHT AND GET THAT BEACH BOD WITH THIS ONE WEIRD TRICK!
    (Weird trick is eating less and moving more)
  • TimothyFish
    TimothyFish Posts: 4,925 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I would be afraid to give someone like that my credit card number.

And actually, a "disappearing" credit card number is one way people can use to get your card number without having to implement more than a few pages.
  • echmainfit619
    echmainfit619 Posts: 333 Member
    Options
    > But i thought well dont hurt to try it right.

If all you want to do is line the pockets of the scammers selling this junk, then go for it. But it won't help you lose weight.
  • astralpictures
    astralpictures Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    Plus, you never want to give any financial information to non-reputable sites selling pills that are known to be a scam. It's concerning that the payment page you tried was giving you errors. I'd monitor my bank activity very closely.
  • awesomejdad
    awesomejdad Posts: 493 Member
    Options
    They totally work! If you buy them you will have less money in your wallet and therefore weigh less. It's amazing!
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    cortney876 wrote: »
    I have been struggking these past few days and i been on the Internet and there was alot buzz going on about these pills that these celebrity used to loose weight and i know they cant be trusted they just trying to brand. But i thought well dont hurt to try it right. And then i got to put my card number and the numbers keep disappearing from the screen. Im like is it a sign to not get it or what. Garscinia Cambodia pills is the name

Consider yourself lucky you card did not work.

And when it comes to putting stuff in your body the thought process of "Well don't hurt to try it right?" is not a good thought process.
  • beemerphile1
    beemerphile1 Posts: 1,710 Member
    Options
    cortney876 wrote: »

At best those pills will do nothing and at worst they could kill you. On occasion contaminated "diet pills" have been sold that cause sickness or death.