Hello from Texas!!

Options
Hi!! My Name is Kat and my family and I decided to make a life change last year regarding our health. I had never been an overweight person but found myself at 216-218 pounds, a lot to carry around on my 5'5" frame. On August 29, 2010 I began my journey. We changed our eating habits, the way we look at food, and began exercising 5 to 6 days per week. I now weigh 147 pounds and feel great. My goal weight is 127 pounds. About the last 2 or 3 weeks, I've hit a plateau and have stayed at 147 pounds. I joined myfitnesspal so I can keep track of my nutrient ratios and exercise to see if I can figure out what the issue is. I believe it has something to do with my calorie intake. The one week I took off from exercise to give myself a break, I went from 150 to the 147 I am now. So, any advise is appreciated!!!

Thanks,
Kat

Replies

• mapinkerton
    mapinkerton Posts: 147
    Options
    Hello Kat! This is a great place.

A fellow Texan,

Mary
  • kgillikin
    kgillikin Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    Hey Sister. Glad you joined this site. I will back to logging everyday on Monday.
  • ladyjustice33
    Options
    Well, so far I'm liking this site, I believe the problem was I wasn't eating enough. This site shows me how much I need to "eat back" in calories. I'm not eating them all back, but it seems to be working! Lost 3 pounds this week!!!
  • ChaliBahli
    ChaliBahli Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    hello kat- its really user friendly, good luck!