Hi

Options
I've used this app and forgotten about it and used it again and life happened, so here I am again.

I've lost 1 pound so far in about 4 days. I need to be healthy and drop weight. How? I'm not an overly exercisy person but I do videos and plan on the 30 day shred (Jillian Michaels) soon.
Any help or insight would be much appreciated.

I'm in Oklahoma.

Replies

• jrline
    jrline Posts: 2,353 Member
    Options
    Just log daily and accurately. Have fun with it. Good Luck on your journey

29509743.png
  • TheDoctor2250
    TheDoctor2250 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Find a good support. Whether it be close friends around you daily and or a group of people online. The point is you need support. It is all you in the end, but having people encourage you along the way helps tremendously! Good luck!
  • mrschristinamorris
    mrschristinamorris Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Thanks. My husband and I are doing this together. So he's my support. Thank you.
  • LorenaDeMendez
    LorenaDeMendez Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Congrats! think that 1 pond less is better than 1 pound more! for me the key word has been perseverance! I get you, I had never been an exercise person, but once you start doing it for more than 21 days, as any other habit, it will stick to you! Now when I don't do it, I miss it. For me a diet has never worked, but to learn to eat healthy all the time, is better. I've lost 48 pounds in one year, still have 18 more to lose. My goal is to change my habits, and not regaining the weight I've lost! God will give you the strength if you ask Him. I know you can do it!
  • mrschristinamorris
    mrschristinamorris Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    :)