My wait loss journey!

I've tried to lose weight numerous of times, however I haven't always been successful. I've tried everything possible.. Cabbage soup diet, personal trainer.. you name it I've tried it. I think this is the first time I've been committed and doing what I'm suppose to do...I'm already down 7 pounds & I've actually stuck to my lifestyle change....four weeks later and I'm still shedding pounds.

I'm going on vacation in 42 days & I would love to look great in a bathing suit again :#

Replies

• Arliah
    Arliah Posts: 266 Member
    Congrats on your commitment! Just remember that in the beginning you tend to lose more weight (water weight etc) due to the changes you are making. Depending on your goals and current stats, you can expect to lose 0.5-1lbs a week (unless you are really overweight, which you don't seem to be), so don't expect any miracles within the next 42 days. Keep up the great work!
  • LashaMonique
    LashaMonique Posts: 20 Member
    Thank You, Yea I'm not over weight I just gained a couple of pounds within the past couple of months, being lazy, I figure with it warming up I can get my butt back outside and get moving. I really don't have a lot of weight to loose just ten pounds and I will be back to the weight I've always been, the hard part is just keeping it off.
  • Arliah
    With only 10lbs to lose, 0.5lbs per week is a good rate. Keep at it, and you'll be back where you want to be in no time :)
  • LashaMonique
    LashaMonique Posts: 20 Member
    Thank You so much for your support ! <3
  • Arliah
    You're welcome! Hope you'll have a great vacation!