NSV a first for me

Options
Today my husband took me out for a little bit to get my mind off some really stressful stuff we are dealing with, and we went to a local little store to look around. You know one of those little mini WalMartish stores that's crap really sucks but they are convenient. He is always looking for skirts for me, and I always shy away, cause fat girls don't look good in skirts. I might add he always picks up sizes way to small for me. But today he picked up this little tennis skirt looking skirt and said he thought it was cute, first thing I did was check the size, it was a medium....I sighed and said I'd try it on but didn't think it would fit. He disagreed and said to take it home and try it on, he thought it would fit and if not it would be motivation to keep going. Well long story short, IT FIT!!!!! I'm taking my victories every where I can. Thanks for letting me share.

Replies

• Ervie317
    Ervie317 Posts: 179 Member
    Options
    That is wonderful!!
  • trimom63
    trimom63 Posts: 351 Member
    Options
    Niiiice...love it when something like that happens. Can't wait to feel that little victory myself!! You rock!!
  • cerysrhi
    cerysrhi Posts: 262
    Options
    they are the best NSV' WTG you x
  • amazing_grace♥
    Options
    Oh wow, that's so AWESOME girl. I'm doing the happy dance with ya!! Yeahhhhh YOU! :flowerforyou:
  • kml07071
    kml07071 Posts: 29
    Options
    Awesome, keep it up :)
  • akaMrsmojo
    akaMrsmojo Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    Wahoo, I know you felt great.
  • froglegjack
    froglegjack Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    ahh sweet success :)
  • Jena_72
    Jena_72 Posts: 1,057
    Options
    a MEDIUM!? WOO HOO!! :drinker:
  • keepingcount
    Options
    Good Job! It's funny even if the scale does not budge much, the days I work out and try to eat right -- i just carry myself with more confidence-- I swear it makes me look a size smaller instantly. So wear that skirt with confidence!!! Head up, back straight and big smile! Keep it up!
  • Learnin2LuvMe
    Learnin2LuvMe Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    You go girl!!!!
  • erzille
    erzille Posts: 524 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Here's to many more NSVs!:drinker:
  • DanceMomCG
    DanceMomCG Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Hooray!!!! That's wonderful!!!! I love when things that you doubt will fit...fit and look good! :-) Congrats!!!!
  • susanswan
    susanswan Posts: 1,194 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I think sometimes we have a very hard time shaking our old "fat images" of ourselves. You have to realize you are much smaller now! = D
  • janemartin02
    janemartin02 Posts: 2,653 Member
    Options
    good for you!!How cool is that!
    jane:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!