Looking for someone to hold me accountable!!

Options
Mommyunruhx2
Mommyunruhx2 Posts: 36 Member
I am looking for someone to hold me accountable, I will do the same. Call me out on not exercising and my food diary!

Replies

• mclovingirl86
    mclovingirl86 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    No problem. I'd love to have someone hold me accountable too!
  • khearron26
    khearron26 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me :) I am dedicated to logging, as well as to my fitbit.
  • deborahmunoz
    deborahmunoz Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me too. I just finished the Prevention Magazine 21 Day challenge and want some accountability to keep me on track.
  • jjejjtu
    jjejjtu Posts: 1,324 Member
    Options
    I think it's good to have support, but overall this is a tough journey and the best thing for you to do would be to believe in yourself and that you are a strong and capable person and can do it. YOU can stick to it, YOU are intelligent, YOU do not need crutches because YOU have a goal and YOU have the motivation to get there. YOU have a reason for wanting it. Find that place within yourself. Friends are fun and if you have the right ones it can help you return to the boringness of logging every day, so if you're looking to have a positive experience here, find friends who are following a similar diet and exercise philosophy as you are, because seeing their diaries and hearing about their experiences will help motivate you and also give you new ideas. But ultimately the strength to stick with it, to not cheat, and to focus on your goal is going to come from within you.
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    Adding for accountability! You need to open your diary BTW
  • nigelnine99
    nigelnine99 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi saw your 'Quote: someone to hold me accountable' and know exactly what you mean... I use my cousin who as a London Black Cab driver went up to 18.5Stone and decided he had to do somthing about his weight, health etc.. So he went on what he calls his 'Journey' he now runs half marathons, competes in Olympic distance Triathlons and through his 'Learning' (NB: Audiobooks, seminars etc) he has come to better understand what makes him (us all) tick.
    As I say, I use him as my Accountable Person, I check in with him weekly (NB: we like on different side of the country, so only see each other 2-3 times a year) and tell him (Text mostly) what I'm doing, How I'm feeling and what goals I have set myself.
    You can check him out at innervoicehelp@outlook.com and talk to him yourself, or to someone you know who has turned their life and the lives of their family around.
    Anyway saw your post and just needed to reach out to you. I hope it helps.
    NB: if cathipa can let me know to open my accountability i would love to do so. Then i can share my 'Journey' with you all as well.