Calling all CrossFitters!

Options
I'm looking for some friends that are also into CrossFit to exchange information about workouts and nutrition. Thanks!

Replies

• Labyrinth66
    Labyrinth66 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I'm not with any 'group' of CrossFitters, but have become interested recently and have checked out some of the WODs for my own information that I'd be happy to send you via an email if you want. If more CrossFit enthusiasts show up here, add me to the group! :wink:
  • osz1810
    osz1810 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Love CrossFit been doing it for 2 years
  • itsmegina
    itsmegina Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Love crossfit. Been doing it for almost 5 months now!
  • chrisbarbjul3
    chrisbarbjul3 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm in Crossfit in Seattle, Wa. My gym is Ox Box Gym. It would really be great to talk about nutrition and workouts.
  • AnnaNutBread89
    AnnaNutBread89 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    I crossfit 3 times a week!
  • princessferchu
    princessferchu Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm New to Crossfit and Love it! I'm trying to do 4-5 times a week
  • jencraver
    jencraver Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm in! CF for just over a year! Located in North Carolina.
  • Upstate_Dunadan
    Upstate_Dunadan Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Love Crossfit. I got hooked 7 months ago after resisting for twice as long. Kicking myself now for that. Check out my profile and feel free to add my as a friend if I don't scare you off.
  • princessferchu
    princessferchu Posts: 4 Member
    edited February 2016
    Options
    I sent the invitation :)
  • samciruolo
    samciruolo Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Just started CrossFit and doing it 3-4 times a week. Still working to increase intensity and endurance but loving it. I would love to add friends who were into it as well. I am in Massachusetts. Feel free to add me
  • sgrmag99
    sgrmag99 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Just started CF last week, and I'm crazy sore and intimated but not giving up. I was hoping to reach body and mind transformation. So far, so good. Better than sitting on my *kitten*!
  • curves2j
    curves2j Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I CF 3 times per week. On weeks I feel I am really on my A game I will even do 5 days that week :)