Quick question regarding logging your food...Helping a Newbie!!!

Options
How do you handle this situation in order to properly log in my food...
For lunch I like to eat fresh fruit (strawberrys, grapes, etc...) and fresh vegetables (celery, carrots, etc...). Due to a cold my family has so lovingly decided to share, nothing is tasting right so in turn I really don't eat all of my lunch. But, I may go back to it later in the day as a snack.
Question...I have logged the total amount of food as lunch, should I change this and split it between the two or is it okay to just leave well enough alone!?!
Determined to do this right...Be prepared for many questions!?!

Replies

• crazyjerseygirl
    crazyjerseygirl Posts: 1,252 Member
    Options
    I'd just leave it alone. The only real reason to separate (I've found) is ease at finding frequent foods. I think there's a chart that shows calories per meal now but I'm kinda ambivalent about it.

So personal choice I guess? Sorry for the crummy answer!
  • jediguitarist
    jediguitarist Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I would keep it totaled as lunch. I eat snacks throughout the day and they get lumped into snacks.
  • sazziek
    sazziek Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Hi! Sometimes if I eat small amounts of food I will log it into the "snack" section. Otherwise I would just leave it - at the end of the day it all adds up anyway!
  • crazydogladyjess
    crazydogladyjess Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Yeah I don't pay too much attention into which category I place my food... it is the day total values that matter anyways. It is just personal preference if you like to see how many cals you had for lunch etc. For instance if I have greek yogourt for breakfast and then decide to have some as a snack after dinner, I usually just increase my breakfast portion size as it is quicker and easier than entering it in new at a different time.
  • LovinMyMiners
    LovinMyMiners Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much for all of your input...I truly appreciate all of your advice!!!