Baby weight

Options
shmyrs
shmyrs Posts: 22 Member
Hi! My name is Suzanne and I recently had my third child. I didn't gain excessive weight with this pregnancy but I started it at my heaviest. I have about 40-50lbs I want to lose and am just getting started. Have used and like mfp in the past but never used the community boards. I figure it will be a good place to come to stay motivated :) any other new mom's out there??

Replies

• Roughgalaxy
    Roughgalaxy Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Hey Suzanne, I'm a pretty new dad with some sympathy weight to drop, haha. Feel free to add me :)
  • shmyrs
    Options
    Added! How old is your little one? Mine is 5 weeks today. I should get my husband going on here too since he's in the same boat lol.
  • showgal
    showgal Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi Suzanne. My little guy is almost two but the weight is stubbornly holding on. I started an intense program in college last September and with all the stress and little time my eating went out the window. I was also sedentary for most of it. I really want to get back in shape. Everytime I look in the mirror I'm disgusted by what I see. I'd like to lose 20 lbs this summer. I've got some family weddings in August that are a big push for me.
  • shmyrs
    Options
    Just saw your post showgal. I sent you a friend request....I'd like to lose 20 over the summer as well!