Jillian Michels 30 day shred?????

Options
I was looking for a good workout dvd and was wondering what people think is the best one. Jillian Michels 30 day shred, Insanity, P90X, Terbo fire????? I work out 5 times a week so want some thing that is challenging that includes cardio and strength. I don't have very good knees though so I can't do workouts with alot of jumping. And I usually only have 30-40 mins of time. What has everyone else used and liked?

Replies

• LonelyPilgrim
    LonelyPilgrim Posts: 255 Member
    Options
    I am waiting for 30d shred to get here, I have p90x. I found p90x fine for the firs 2 weeks, but I hate repetition, especially since each workout is so long (almost an hour) I just couldnt' stay with it mentally, even though I was able to do most of it physically.

if you have netflix, you can just search "pilates" or "abs" or "crunch" or "cardio" and there are a lot of videos you can watch instantly. I did one today and enjoyed it because it was NEW...

so I like that.

I'm getting ready to start the 30 D shred on 5/29.. (there's a group) so if you get it, come start it with us!
  • DanceMomCG
    DanceMomCG Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Just got my 30 Day Shred today...hoping it's good! I have tried Insanity and it just wasn't for me.
  • acasey0123
    acasey0123 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Insanity is very intense but there is alot of jumping around so it probably wont be the best for your knees...I have done only one day of 30 DS and it was good there are three different levels and I didnt find much jumping around in it
  • marcyjane83
    marcyjane83 Posts: 20
    Options
    I love(d) the 30 day shred. Hard, yet moves are easy. It's only 20 min so you won't have an excuse not to do it. =) On the days I didn't feel like it, I told myself to just to the 1st workout (instead of 2 or 3...they're much harder) and could talk myself into it every time. You will see a noticeable difference in your endurance from day 1-maybe 6. It's great and for $10 it's worth it! Good Luck!