Replies

• ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,255 Member
    Options
    Jealous, I love red hair
  • empireman85
    empireman85 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    Love all this red! Been trying to get the DW to give it a try for a while just for fun but I'm going to have to really improve my sales skills to get that one done.
  • s_y8s
    s_y8s Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    It really all depends on the lighting. Right here it looks super red but sometimes it looks more blondeuxszvtyothpm.jpg
  • blueyellowhorse
    blueyellowhorse Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    melkirwan wrote: »
    got to say the worst thing about being a red head is when the sun comes out..... so do a million freckles :scream: then people say ooo look you have a lovely tan..... 0_o no they are freckles... if I didn't have them... I'd be just milk shaded :(:joy: anyone else stay in the sun....and just go red then go back to pale?

Pale is ok. At least you won't look like a leather handbag when you are older! I tell people get a pair of sun glasses or don't look!

lol :joy: so true! I used to hate being pale toned, all my friends were tanned and I was like yeah I don't go out ever... or so it looked lol. I even tried fake tan once 0_o I look like Id been tangoed!! I mean it looked sun kissed on her.. even Doctors ask me if I suffer with anemia 0_o the amount of times they have tested me for that and I already know the answer lol. that however is a great come back! :joy:

Pale skin is beautiful!!! I'm 75% Irish and I have green eyes, beautiful light skin, and a hint of freckles. I get a lot of compliments on my coloring. I do have very dark hair though, so no pics for this thread lol. Embrace your natural skin color! :)
  • s_y8s
    Options
    got to say the worst thing about being a red head is when the sun comes out..... so do a million freckles :scream: then people say ooo look you have a lovely tan..... 0_o no they are freckles... if I didn't have them... I'd be just milk shaded :(:joy: anyone else stay in the sun....and just go red then go back to pale?

Pale is ok. At least you won't look like a leather handbag when you are older! I tell people get a pair of sun glasses or don't look!

lol :joy: so true! I used to hate being pale toned, all my friends were tanned and I was like yeah I don't go out ever... or so it looked lol. I even tried fake tan once 0_o I look like Id been tangoed!! I mean it looked sun kissed on her.. even Doctors ask me if I suffer with anemia 0_o the amount of times they have tested me for that and I already know the answer lol. that however is a great come back! :joy:

Pale skin is beautiful!!! I'm 75% Irish and I have green eyes, beautiful light skin, and a hint of freckles. I get a lot of compliments on my coloring. I do have very dark hair though, so no pics for this thread lol. Embrace your natural skin color! :)

I love my fair skin!! Just not so much when it gets burnt haha
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Options
    I'm 75% Irish and I have green eyes, beautiful light skin, and a hint of freckles.

<3

• jonward85
    jonward85 Posts: 534 Member
    Options
    Redheads are amazing. All you people are awesome!
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Yay! Redheads!
  • dpwellman
    dpwellman Posts: 3,271 Member
    Options
    Yay! Redheads!
  • jessticlesx
    jessticlesx Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    s_y8s wrote: »

I love my fair skin!! Just not so much when it gets burnt haha

I've learnt to love my milky white skin, it's a nightmare in the sun though haha! and my shoulders get so freckly!
  • decblessings
    decblessings Posts: 113 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I'm blonde, but I'm 2 for 3 on redheaded kids. My youngest has amazing red, curly hair and big blue eyes. She gets complimented all the time. I hope she loves it as she grows up (she's 3). It's probably frowned upon to post pictures of your kids here, huh? I'm very proud of them though! :smile: bg8tifyui8rq.jpg
  • BrendanDunn
    BrendanDunn Posts: 3,225 Member
    Options
    It really all depends on the lighting. Right here it looks super red but sometimes it looks more blondeuxszvtyothpm.jpg

Hey there
  • s_y8s
    Options
    Hey there

Hey!!
  • EdR55
    EdR55 Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    All that's left is from my eyebrows down...
  • goingtobefit2015
    goingtobefit2015 Posts: 408 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    j1kcm6bqex8s.jpeg

My grams/daughter/granddaughter all have the copper red hair!

Sorry pic is SO BIG!
  • goingtobefit2015
    Options
    sorry pic was so big
  • goingtobefit2015
    edited May 2015
    Options
    83fg7jp87nl9.jpg
    Jan 2014- after my hair came back in after fighting Stage 3 Breast Cancer
  • _incogNEATo_
    _incogNEATo_ Posts: 4,543 Member
    Options
    ^^^That is amazing!!
  • BrendanDunn
    BrendanDunn Posts: 3,225 Member
    Options
    Hey there

Hey!!

Looking beautiful