Which BL team am I on?

Options
Hi guys!
I signed up the other day to join the BL challenge thats starting here on the 1st of Jan., but I dont see anything telling me which team Im on. Does anyone know how I would find out?:blushing:
~Roni

Replies

• Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!
    I signed up the other day to join the BL challenge thats starting here on the 1st of Jan., but I dont see anything telling me which team Im on. Does anyone know how I would find out?:blushing:
    ~Roni
  • HeatherD
    HeatherD Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Can I play too?

I'm not on a team, but would love to either join one, or start one. Any idea how to do this?

I am planning to, literally, work my butt off!!:bigsmile:

Heather
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    bohlon15 might beable to help you guys. I think she might be incharge of it this time around. I know she is the black team captain. If you can't find her anywhere she is on my friend list. Or go to http://www.myfitnesspal.com/bohlon15
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    Hi guys!
    ~Roni

Roni your on my team the black one
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Can I play too?

I'm not on a team, but would love to either join one, or start one. Any idea how to do this?

I am planning to, literally, work my butt off!!:bigsmile:

Heather

HeatherD your on Falmilygirls team the purple one
  • tabbiekaye23
    tabbiekaye23 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    which team am in on?
    tabbie
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Options
    Samantha

Maybe you should start a new BL thread with all the team listings on it. And an invite to anybody who wants to be in on the challenge.
  • Girlmom282109
    Options
    Samantha

Maybe you should start a new BL thread with all the team listings on it. And an invite to anybody who wants to be in on the challenge.

will do again. the team captains did it once but I will do it again when I get home!!!