I'm new to this.

Options
Hi, my name is Alesia. I have been trying to lose weight for awhile now but haven't had any luck. I finally decided enough was enough and went into the doctor to see about getting help on the right track. He suggested using this app so that we can monitor my intake better. I've been pleasantly surprised by how easy this app is to use. My start off goal is to lose at least 10lbs but I'd like to work on losing more down the road. I know I can do this I've just gotta keep my head in the game.

Replies

• rettigo69
    rettigo69 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    you can do it! if i can anyone can...
  • kyleedrops
    kyleedrops Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Hello! I'm *kinda* new to this too. I've used myfitnesspal a few times but never stuck with it long enough. I had a baby 11 months ago...which means she is almost a year old..which also means that I can't use " well, I just had a baby" as an excuse anymore. My short-term goal is to lose 15 pounds and my long-term is 30 pounds.
  • alesia0908
    alesia0908 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I'm liking how easy this is to use. So far everything I've been eating I've been able to find or at least find a close match. I'm sure this isn't totally accurate but at least I'm more aware of my eating habits. My short term goal is 10lbs but I'd like to lose at the very least 30lbs.
  • apm1725
    apm1725 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I've been using this app for about a month, and I love it! Just be are to track EVERYTHING you eat! Info a lot of little snacking, and it can be hard to remember what all you ate, and you might think it's so little that it doesn't even count, but trust me it all adds up! As soon as you eat something, track it! This really helps me remember, no I'm not really hungry, I just ate.
  • joe3052
    joe3052 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    I stepped away from this app for a while but it really does help. It also helps to have a good support system. Surround yourself with people who have similar goals. Hope you achieve your goals. Reach out for support and motivation!