Replies

• carrieliz81
    carrieliz81 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    rainbowbow wrote: »
    oh yeah... how did i forget this too?

pbco-wcw-2012-web-lrg.jpg

*orgasmic*

What is this magical stuff, and why is it not in my mouth right now??!
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Gross. :sick:
  • I_Will_End_You
    I_Will_End_You Posts: 4,397 Member
    Options

*orgasmic*

It doesn't really taste like white chocolate, it just tastes like the best peanut butter in the world.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options

*orgasmic*

It doesn't really taste like white chocolate, it just tastes like the best peanut butter in the world.

yep
  • MoiAussi93
    MoiAussi93 Posts: 1,948 Member
    Options
    I'm in the pro-peanut butter camp. One of my favorite foods.

I mix it in plain yogurt, eat it with apples or bananas, or spoon some onto a plate and dip dark chocolate into it. Sometimes I will even dip almonds in peanut butter, which sounds odd but tastes great (at least to me!)
  • ricardo510diaz
    ricardo510diaz Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I freaking love peanut butter. I love eating it plain, I love eating it on top of fruits, on veggies, on carbs... I like pairing it with vegetable soup, and with cheddar cheese.... I love eating ice cream with peanut butter in it, or just peanut butter flavored ice cream. I love peanut butter frostings and peanut butter candies like buckeyes. I like natural peanut butter and Jif peanut butter, and I even ate the powdered peanut butter and it was ok. I like peanut butter and chocolate, and peanut butter and syrup, and peanut butter and jelly. I like peanut butter flavored granola bars, I like Asian peanut/peanut butter sauces with spiciness. I like peanut butter mixed into greek yogurt. I even tried to mix peanut butter into cottage cheese before (not as good). If peanut butter was a band, I would be their Number One Fan!!!

I love this response hahaha.

Keep it coming, people. Glad to see so many other fans of this delicious food. I give it to my dog here and there and he starts jumping up and down like crazy when he sees the jar.
  • kami3006
    kami3006 Posts: 4,978 Member
    Options
    pnhue8yl6pp2.jpg

I was sitting on my couch and I sensed a peanut butter thread happening.
  • ricardo510diaz
    Options
    kami3006 wrote: »
    pnhue8yl6pp2.jpg

I was sitting on my couch and I sensed a peanut butter thread happening.

I like your style. Sounds like my kind of party.
  • AlisonH729
    AlisonH729 Posts: 558 Member
    Options
    Choice.gif
  • North44
    North44 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I buy my kids something called brownie bites in the bakery of my grocery store. They are basically round, 2 bite brownies. Put a little peanut butter on one of those suckers- omigosh, best little bite sized dessert ever!
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    If I eat peanut butter, I will get extremely sick. It won't kill me, like it will many people. Ergo, it is NOT the greatest food on the planet.

Good food doesn't kill people.

Then there is no good food.

Agreed. Food sucks. We should ban all food.
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    AlisonH729 wrote: »
    Choice.gif

The irony is you could probably start a blog on this and it would get popular enough, you could make a living off of it.
  • fr3smyl
    fr3smyl Posts: 1,418 Member
    Options
    One of my favorite treats is maple syrup and peanut butter mixed together. Sometimes on a pancake or waffle, sometimes on a spoon.

I've tried other nut butters and nothing even comes close to the deliciousness of peanut butter.

We ate this on pancakes growing up. Whenever I go to a place that serves pancakes I always ask for some peanut butter to mix with my syrup.
  • AlisonH729
    AlisonH729 Posts: 558 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    MoiAussi93 wrote: »
    I'm in the pro-peanut butter camp. One of my favorite foods.

I mix it in plain yogurt, eat it with apples or bananas, or spoon some onto a plate and dip dark chocolate into it. Sometimes I will even dip almonds in peanut butter, which sounds odd but tastes great (at least to me!)

Ooh, I do this too! I mix ~.5 oz PB & 2 oz plain Greek yogurt. It makes like a peanut butter mousse of sorts. I like to eat it with apple slices.

North44 wrote: »
    Sometimes I buy my kids something called brownie bites in the bakery of my grocery store. They are basically round, 2 bite brownies. Put a little peanut butter on one of those suckers- omigosh, best little bite sized dessert ever!

Guilty of opening Oreos and putting peanut butter on them.
  • ricardo510diaz
    Options

I'll have to try this on a cheat day. It's been too long since I've had a brownie and adding peanut butter to an already delicious desert food sounds like a golden idea.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options

I'll have to try this on a cheat day. It's been too long since I've had a brownie and adding peanut butter to an already delicious desert food sounds like a golden idea.

I made this for my office (while cutting i didn't get any dangit), but people would not shut up about me making them EVER.

oreo-and-peanut-butter-brownie-cakes.jpg

• ricardo510diaz
    Options

I made this for my office (while cutting i didn't get any dangit), but people would not shut up about me making them EVER.

That looks absolutely incredible. 10/10

• s_y8s
    s_y8s Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    I have a love hate relationship with peanut butter lol
  • ricardo510diaz
    edited May 2015
    Options
    s_y8s wrote: »
    I have a love hate relationship with peanut butter lol

You love that it's so delicious but you hate that you can't stop eating it because it's so delicious?
  • macgurlnet
    macgurlnet Posts: 1,946 Member
    Options

I just sat here making unintelligible noises for a good minute. OMG

I don't much like PB on a sandwich but in a dessert or pasta dish? Sign me up. Sign me up so hard.

~Lyssa