Young & Unhealthy

Options
Hello everyone. I just signed up for this so I'm still getting the hang of it. I am about to turn 21 (yayy!) and I just hit 200 pounds! ): I want to be pretty again, but more importantly I am worried about my health. Any other young 20 somethings wanna help me out here? I work full time and go to school, and am honestly clueless on what I should be doing. I'd like to be down 50 pounds in six months. I'm not sure if that's a realistic goal, but you can bet I'm gonna work my butt off! Anyways, I'd love to connect with some of you in the same boat as me! Young professionals and/or students who just want to live a healthy life! Like I said, still learning how this app works, so message me or comment or whatever you guys do! Lol.

Replies

• Jasmunr
    Jasmunr Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I'm 22 and working on losing weight :)
  • ATHLegal
    ATHLegal Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    I'm 22yo law student. Add me. I'll add u. Yes it is hard with school and work but 1 hour a day cardio is good.
  • LeReveur
    LeReveur Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm a 20 year old student - my degree leaves me with a lot of hours up to my discretion in the week, and although I do a lot of work, the rest of the time is being lazy and eating badly!
  • kimbercolleen
    kimbercolleen Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    24 year old grad student here. I know how you feel. I gained 20 pounds working at my desk and so far, with the help of this site, I have lost 18 of it! Add me as a friend, maybe we can help each other stay motivated.
  • NyxButterfly
    NyxButterfly Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    23 year old graduate. I absolutely hate how I look and I know I'm unhealthy even though I'm not what people would call "fat".
  • Louz163
    Louz163 Posts: 243 Member
    Options
    Ive been on a diet 5 months and lost 43lbs so if u dnt reach the 50 ur aiming for in 6 months u can defo be close to it go for it :)
  • amandadrnach
    amandadrnach Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm a 23 year old grad that is trying to get back on track, add me!! :smiley: