Hi!!! How fast did you see results?

Keichel
Keichel Posts: 2 Member
edited May 2015 in Introduce Yourself
Just a new comer looking for something other than diet pills to lose weight and become healthier. How fast did you see results with this program.

Replies

• stuartm2015
    stuartm2015 Posts: 17 Member
    6 minutes
  • Teammaddison
    Teammaddison Posts: 2 Member
    I have lost 8.5 pounds in 32 days. I have been eating high protein, calories counting and exercising 6 days a week with the exception of this week. I injured my back so I have been walking and focusing on my eating.
  • Keichel
    Keichel Posts: 2 Member
    That is great teammaddison. Ive always looked for a quick fix. Im learning thats not the way to go
  • tanklifetj
    tanklifetj Posts: 184 Member
    Weight loss, and health in general are both about building good habits. A house requires a solid foundation to support it. Best of luck in your weight loss journey, namaste.
  • jmo61
    jmo61 Posts: 58 Member
    3 months
  • c78gregory
    c78gregory Posts: 13 Member
    After only 2 weeks over a stone fell off me just from eating the correct calories
  • SoulSisterSoulBrother
    SoulSisterSoulBrother Posts: 220 Member
    I think you will see at after about a stone, and everyone will see it at 10% weight loss.
  • NeshiaChanel
    NeshiaChanel Posts: 6 Member
    I'm not new but I'm on a new Weight loss journey. I've lost a total of 43 lbs over the last year, I always see improvement in my first two weeks but you have to be a little strict on yourself. I also love juicing so that helps. I try my hardest to workout at least 4 times a week don't always meet my mark but I get in what I can.
  • 89Madeline
    89Madeline Posts: 205 Member
    i lost 20 kgs in two years. I took my time, aimed at 0.5 kgs a week but I often went over my calorie goal, didn't work out a lot, etc. But in the end I still think it went quite smoothly. I lost the first 15 in about 1 year. The last 5 took me another, much harder and needed more discipline to stick with it. Now I'm back up 2 kg btw!
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    It's not about the time it takes. Slow and steady wins the race.
  • awesomejdad
    awesomejdad Posts: 493 Member
    who cares how long it takes as long as you make it.
  • jdforg2
    jdforg2 Posts: 1 Member
    I lost thirty pounds two years ago eating right and exercising. I have gained back 15. So here I go again , have already lost 3 pounds in my first week just cutting excess sugars.
  • tiffanybrooks530
    tiffanybrooks530 Posts: 140 Member
    about three months of no starch, daily exercise and lots of water, fruit, and veggies. Was hard to keep off and with life changes over the years gained it back. Logging foods makes me face what I am doing instead of eating blindly. Slowly losing again but will ramp things up this spring and summer.
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,626 Member
    ive lost 40 pounds and still dont SEE it.

i buy smaller clothes
    i get more attention
    my friends and family make comments

but i dont SEE it.

Now, if you MEAN how soon did you notice any results, the answer is much different. around the 15 pound mark, maybe is when i started to be able to buy smaller shirts and i had to buy a smaller bra (and now i just use little camisole type ones cause ill go broke buying new bras every month lol)

As far as how fast you lose... thats really up to you and how well you monitor your food intake.

measure everything. on a scale.
    exercise if possible (more for overall health but has an added bonus of being able to eat a little more!)
    be honest in your logging. you're only lying to yourself and harming yourself if you dont log things or lie about the weights.