Who else is using Fitness Blenders as their workout routine?

Options

Replies

• LMCGFITNESS
    LMCGFITNESS Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I have in the past, and once I get wifi again I hope to incorporate them into my routine.
  • ririsheis
    ririsheis Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I have in the past, and once I get wifi again I hope to incorporate them into my routine.
    their videos are totally awesome.
  • North44
    North44 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    I use them on the weekend if I'm not doing anything else- or if tennis gets canceled and I don't feel like going to the Y. They kick my butt. Lol
  • Lishia1283
    Lishia1283 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    They are awesome! I love doing their workouts every morning before work. I feel myself getting stronger day by day. I stumbled across their videos on YouTube when I was doing a search for strength training workouts. I haven't looked back since!
  • determined_14
    determined_14 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    I just finished up their mass building program-- hoping to take my "after" pics and measurements today. I don't think I see a lot of changes but I KNOW I'm lifting more weight these days!
  • ashleesenece
    ashleesenece Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Lishia1283 wrote: »
    They are awesome! I love doing their workouts every morning before work. I feel myself getting stronger day by day. I stumbled across their videos on YouTube when I was doing a search for strength training workouts. I haven't looked back since!

Same here! Love them!
  • meexwalks
    meexwalks Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I do FitnessBlender workouts pretty much every day. Love them.
  • SkinnyGirlCarrie
    SkinnyGirlCarrie Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    I love them - workout with them constantly and tell everyone about them! Been using them consistently for over a year now and am currently doing both their Booty Boot Camp and the Abs program (every other day). I feel so much stronger and I can tell a difference in the way I look even though the scale and tape measure haven't shown much movement.

One of the best compliments I got was from my 10yo son who said "good job mom, you're going the same speed as Kelli" and yesterday I deadlifted a personal best of 21lbs per hand, woo-hoo!
  • psharma06
    psharma06 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    I love them! I use their videos on days I don't want to go to the gym...they are amazing
  • hotnumber
    hotnumber Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Me! I love the variety of videos that I can choose to use on the days that I don't go to the gym
  • fatbegone87
    fatbegone87 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Love love love them so many workouts to choose from! I'm a mom and going to the gym 6 days a week isn't an option for me yet.
  • strong_curves
    strong_curves Posts: 2,229 Member
    Options
    Me! :D
  • Ebanana25
    Ebanana25 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I love fitness blender! I've been using them for a couple of years now. I am just finishing the 8 week busy people program. I think I'm going to do the core one next.
  • jetortola
    jetortola Posts: 198 Member
    Options
    They are my only workout source, besides my elliptical and walking outdoors. Do them 5 days a week!

I just finished the latest 8 Week Program for Busy People and had great results, even though my diet wasn't as tight as it could be.
  • Getaclue10
    Getaclue10 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I am starting their 4 week abs and oblique program today. First time buying a program with them, but I thought it would motivate me a little more if I spent a bit of money. Wish me luck!