Scentsy - Anyone a consultant?

Options
kuhristeee
kuhristeee Posts: 100 Member
I just recently found out that Scentsy offers the opportunity for people to become consultants and sell scentsy products. I've been considering trying out a direct selling venture, but Avon and Mary Kay were the only two companies that I knew of (and I'm not interested in either.) So I did a little Google research and there are TONS. But Scentsy caught my interest the most. I'm all about some smelly good stuff.

Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone here had any experience being a consultant or knows of anyone who has. Successes, tips, suggestions, etc. Thanks! :)

Replies

• Lleldiranne
    Lleldiranne Posts: 5,516 Member
    Options
    OK, so this is just general for direct sale, not specifically sentsy. But I know, from personal experience, that you want to know, going in, what your goals are, and be willing to put in the work to get there. I've seen so many people come in to the direct sale company I've been in expecting to tell a few people that they're doing it, or put a sign in their yard (or some similar strategy) and expect people to start lining up. Be willing to be outgoing and maybe step out of your comfort zone a bit, and be willing to be disciplined enough to work when you're supposed to be working. And then, HAVE FUN WITH IT!!! :happy:

(Oh, check out the Sentsy website if you found it, most of these have a consultant locator, you can find someone near you who can help you get set up)
  • ladyphoebe
    ladyphoebe Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    My sister is a Scentsy consultant. She loves it. Im not really sure how she goes about setting her goals and such. And the products are great. I love my burner, especially now since my son is starting to get more mobile. No fire to deal with for him to get into.
  • angiesteele
    angiesteele Posts: 366 Member
    Options
    I have a friend that is a consultant and all i hear are her praises about the company and the tons of money that she is making. here is a link to her site if you want to just contact her to ask for advice. :)

https://geturscents.scentsy.us/Home
  • teenio7
    teenio7 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    I'm a consultant. I love it! If you have any questions message me!
  • afordham
    afordham Posts: 22
    Options
    I am a Thirty-One Gifts Consultant, and i love it! It's just my side job but i have met so many wonderful friends in the process.. i would recommend working for a direct selling company.. it's so much fun!
  • mintlipgloss
    Options
    I'm a consultant, too! Love, love, love Scentsy and sharing this amazing product with others! I also love Thirty One bags. Those are my new obsession. :)

My website is jennifergsmith.scentsy.us - -would love to help you bring warmth and light and fragrance into your homes! :)