Morbidly Obese! Sedentary! Not anymore let's kill it (motivated)

Options
Woke up in the middle of the night"we hours of the morning" Multiple times... I've decided to just stay up at this point... Since I'm awake and bored I got to thinking and wondering if my (walking) work I'm putting in is paying off on the scale. April 21st I was at the heaviest weight of my life. 307 lbs and I felt more like 400 lbs. I was hurting from my feet up and was unmotivated to do *kitten*. This morning I weighed in.......... 289.2.... This drastic change may just be a dent in a huge challenge I face personally BUT this dent has me feeling very emotional. The single most important thing to me in the world and beyond is my family and I'll be damned if my appetite and laziness is going to take me away from them early. I say *kitten* you to my recliner, TV, Computer, Refrigerator, and all the other things I cling to as a crutch and excuse to be lazy!

I posted this on Facebook on May 10th.... Since that post I am down to 273.6 lbs...
I am looking for people in similar shoes who can admit they are the way they are because they to were lazy... Wake up with me #thetimeisnow

Replies

• cedar777
    cedar777 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Timothy I know how you feel I started out at 320 lbs. on March 1st and my weight gain is eating to much of the wrong food and as you I was very lazy to get the ball rolling. I woke up when my grandkids start to have lots of comments on my weight. So now I am down to 269 and I have lost over 50 lbs. and it feels great to be able to move around with more energy. Sound like you are doing great so keep it up and stay positive and you will keep getting the weight off.
  • lonerockz
    lonerockz Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    Congrats on waking up to a new you! I was at 245, but I'm now just 6 pounds from only being "overweight"! Can't wait to no longer be "morbidly obese!"
  • quintinmasonjr24
    quintinmasonjr24 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Woke up in the middle of the night"we hours of the morning" Multiple times... I've decided to just stay up at this point... Since I'm awake and bored I got to thinking and wondering if my (walking) work I'm putting in is paying off on the scale. April 21st I was at the heaviest weight of my life. 307 lbs and I felt more like 400 lbs. I was hurting from my feet up and was unmotivated to do *kitten*. This morning I weighed in.......... 289.2.... This drastic change may just be a dent in a huge challenge I face personally BUT this dent has me feeling very emotional. The single most important thing to me in the world and beyond is my family and I'll be damned if my appetite and laziness is going to take me away from them early. I say *kitten* you to my recliner, TV, Computer, Refrigerator, and all the other things I cling to as a crutch and excuse to be lazy!

I posted this on Facebook on May 10th.... Since that post I am down to 273.6 lbs...
    I am looking for people in similar shoes who can admit they are the way they are because they to were lazy... Wake up with me #thetimeisnow

• quintinmasonjr24
    quintinmasonjr24 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    :D I have been there multiple times throughout my life. I'm now 300 lbs again. About 2 years ago I use to weigh 190 lbs. I got depressed once again because of life circumstances which led to a lazy and a unhealthy lifestyle of eating all kinds of junk foods in bulk. My weight has always drastically fluctuated through out my life to the point where I'm unrecognizable. I just wish I could be constitent with my lifestyle changes. Just hang in there , be positive and see it through until the end. You are doing a amazing job and have great momentum going. Don't let anything or anyone side track you and good luck.