The Cheese Cake Factory

Options
Just thought I'd share a website I came across after just trying to log my lunch

http://calorielab.com/news/2007/07/28/calorie-pusher-comes-to-town-the-cheesecake-factory-hits-rochester/

Replies

• Janworkingitout
    Janworkingitout Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Wow...just wow!!
  • Yayi724
    Yayi724 Posts: 13
    Options
    Thanks for the info/post...had no idea their white chocolate raspberry truffle cheesecake was almost half the calories I need for the day!!!
  • anubis609
    anubis609 Posts: 3,966 Member
    Options
    They also have the nutritional info when you go to the restaurant, don't they? Unless that's only in CA... either way, I just take candid pictures of it whenever I go.
  • carpar1
    carpar1 Posts: 211 Member
    Options
    Last time I was there I ate an entire piece of carrot cake by myself (1549 cals!) plus lunch....

Thanks for posting, wish we could see Carrabba's menu too, can't seem to find calories from their menu.
  • acasey0123
    acasey0123 Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    ohhh boy......I am planning to go there this week with my bf for our 6 months.....I guess I will OVER workout then....thanks for the heads up :)
  • kml07071
    kml07071 Posts: 29
    Options
    This is great, I am going there this summer when I got to Boston for dinner one night for my 21st bday and this will def. help my choose my meal before I go. Thanks for the info :)
  • heyitsmekatie
    heyitsmekatie Posts: 544 Member
    Options
    i live in florida and it's always been impossible to get nutritional info from them. this is great and horrible! thanks for sharing.
  • seasonalvoodoo
    seasonalvoodoo Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    I live in FL, too and NO ONE posts the nutritional info here...except for a few places online (like Tijuana Flats) and Panera posts it on the menu in the restaurant.
  • Ynnep1000
    Ynnep1000 Posts: 24
    Options
    Wow! I will never go there!
  • Suedre
    Suedre Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    Cheesecake Factory, IHOP, and, Chili's, On the Border are the worst in calorie counts. Crazy high. Last time I went to Cheesecake factory I went with 1/2 turkey sandwich, no cheese with mixed greens and balsamic vinaigrette. I came in just under 500. At Chili's I did a small cup of chili with a house salad and a TBSP of ranch. Under 450 and quite tasty. On the Border, I usually go with a taco and whatever steamed veggies they have for around 400. I stil havent figured out IHOP. Anything that isnt supersweet or fried just doesn't taste so hot, including the lettuce. How do you mess up lettuce?
  • Rodneymc4
    Rodneymc4 Posts: 62
    Options
    Thanks,

I haven't eaten the Dulce de Leche, best cheesecake on the planet, since last year--but I truly appreciate you posting this site.
  • AlexandraR2011
    AlexandraR2011 Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    oi vey! Oh cheesecake factory.. too many calories for me.. I lived in an apartment where cheesecake factory was maybe 100 feet from me.. So glad I only went once.
  • milehighcritic
    Options
    Beer Battered Fish & Chips 2,160 calories. WOW!!
  • saadler
    saadler Posts: 116
    Options
    A lot of their stuff is really high, but it's also a HUGE portion, so it's really probably smart to only eat half anyway. They have a shrimp pasta that has about 800 calories, and eating only half leaves you with calories left to share a piece of cheesecake!
  • ccshorty13
    ccshorty13 Posts: 6
    Options
    I think that this is outrageous! FYI - They also own the Grand Lux Cafe in Chicago.
  • sanitariumzero
    Options
    I have yet to see a chain restaurant, other then Subway, who's menu items mainly consist of healthy foods. Apparently the Cheesecake Factory lives up to it's name.
  • FluffyCorky
    FluffyCorky Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I always see information from this restaurant from a blog online Eat This Not That....It's insane to believe that their lowest calorie meal is their burger!! I'm just happy that this place is 45 mins from home so I can avoid the temptation. Cheesecake is one of my weaknesses!!
  • kaitimae
    kaitimae Posts: 727 Member
    Options
    Mmmmm I love their Tiramisu cheesecake. It is absolutely my favorite dessert, ever. But... I have it less than once a year, and refuse to feel bad about the calories when I do eat it. Especially since I can usually make it last 2 or 3 days. DELICIOUS!!! I will not give it up!!!! Hahaha.
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Figures that my favorite cheesecake, the peanut butter cup one, is the highest calorie one on there! :laugh:
  • marji4x
    marji4x Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    No regrets! Eat there maybe once a year and WORTH EVERY DISGUSTING CALORIE! red velvet cheesecake mmmmmm!