17 days in to my 110 lb life change!

Options
I started my life change on May 5th! I began taking a doctor prescribed appetite suppressant Adipex(it serves no other purpose other then suppressing the appetite so you cannot depend on just it to make you skinny)....I take half a pill in the morning and half a pill in the afternoon, and haven't had any negative side effects at all! I am walking 3 miles a night and I just started Zumba Wii at home a few days ago! Which I absolutely LOVE! I am 5'0 and started at 244 lbs! 47. 7 bmi! MORBIDELY OBESE even though it may not appear to be so! I have lost 18 lbs in the last 17 days! Hard work perseverance and the passion to make a change! I am so happy that I have decided to make this change! I have 2 children and a husband that I want to be around with for a very very long time! Im not sure what woke me up but one day I decided Im done being that fat girl! I cannot wait to report to my doctor on June 2nd! My goal was 17 lbs for the month! And as of today I am down 18 lbs! and I still have like 10 days before the 30 day mark and my appt with the doctor! They will chart my weightloss, and will treat me with the adipex until my bmi is 27 and I am at 142 lbs! I want to weigh 130 lbs at the end of this journey!

Replies