Mom of 5 looking to lose! Need friends for the journey!

Options
Hi,
I'm almost 40 and I desperately need to get into shape so that I can enjoy my life with my kids and my friends. I've lost weight in the past but always gained it back. I'm looking to lose the weight for good this time!

After I had my kids, I never got back down to my pre-pregnancy weight and that is my ultimate goal.

I'd love to be in shape and have the energy I once had. I'm open to all friend requests. Please help me on my journey and I'll help you on your's!

Replies

• Chaidell
    Chaidell Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent! :)
  • kb_CG_wife
    kb_CG_wife Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    You can add me :-) I only have one kiddo but I'm totally motivated and I am very supportive
  • LovinMyMiners
    LovinMyMiners Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Best of luck on your journey...

Friend request sent
  • vazquezmom7
    vazquezmom7 Posts: 935 Member
    Options
    Mom of 7 here. Sent you friend request.
  • inked_Calimom82
    inked_Calimom82 Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    I too am on the road to losing my baby weight after my 3rd child. Before getting pregnant with him I was very happy with my weight and body. But I gained about 75lbs with him and am finally motivated to get rid of it and get back into my skinny clothes! I'm almost done with my 4th week and have lost about 10lbs. I log my food and exercises daily. Feel free to add me for that extra motivation and good luck :)
  • Teammaddison
    Teammaddison Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi!! On my 32 nd day. You can add me
  • miag6
    miag6 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    My of 2 here, I just started back on FP after 2 years.... I need help and motivation to looses a good 60lbs and get me back into my probably clothes. I am on week 1 right now!!
  • xxmommykai
    xxmommykai Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Mommy of 1, and 35 weeks pregnant with number 2. And I'll have quite a bit of baby weight to lose after baby arrives, so just trying to eat well enough until I can actually lose weight after baby. Friend request sent! Anyone else feel free to add me as well.
  • sweetam75
    sweetam75 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for all the support so far!
  • raquel715
    raquel715 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I am only a mom of one but I also need to lose weight!! Let's help each other out :)