Lost 30 and still feeling HUGE

Options
not happy when I look in the mirror - weight loss is crazy slow even though I've ramped up my workouts but I need to keep up with water consumption.....YUCK!!!

Replies

• clcclc2005
    clcclc2005 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Add a cherry to the bottom of it. So u get a treat when done. Or I love the mix in flavors. I leave a gallon in fridge so it is cold.
  • HealthWoke0ish
    HealthWoke0ish Posts: 2,078 Member
    Options
    Even when I run, I think in terms of "miles left to go" instead of "miles I've already run". I think I need to be better about appreciating my progress. It's fine to look ahead to whatever it is that still needs to be done...but I bet I'd be happier if I also allowed myself to feel good about progress thus far. :smile: Anyway, congratulations on what you've done thus far and what you will eventually do! :smile:
  • lonerockz
    lonerockz Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    I hope 30lbs has at least made your clothes fit better! 20lbs made me go from XXL to XL. 20lbs more has meant that XL is loose on me. Still have 40 more to go to be officially not "overweight"! But progress is progress.

Oh and having to up the workouts... sad to say that's 100% normal and just how it works :/
  • cgcroni93
    cgcroni93 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Thanks for your message! You've done great! Right now I'm finding this process Soo frustrating but I'm sticking with my plan...I admit I could be forcing more water. Doing plank challenge and going to try interval running on the treadmill too!
  • truelight_photo_craig
    truelight_photo_craig Posts: 347 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    Common sense, small, gradual changes to diet are more likely to be sustainable. I've dropped over 100 pounds, but it took me almost 4 years to do it. Slow and steady worked for me. :wink:
  • cgcroni93
    cgcroni93 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    That really helps me to hear about people sustaining their goals over time. Thank you for sharing and congratulations on losing and keeping the weight off!