280 to 180.....anyone else?

Options
Hi I'd like to chat with those who are beginning their weight loss jouney. I weighted myself today at 280. After my son was born in 2013 I weighed 260...that's a 20 lbs gain!!! :( I just got married and the pictures of me are just terrible. I have a goal to lose 100 lbs, it could take one year or it could take five, I don't care! I just want to be healthy for my son and hubby!

Replies

• ArtistikHybrid
    ArtistikHybrid Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I'd like some motivation buddies! Please add!
  • mousie1973
    mousie1973 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    I am in a similar weight loss journey :) I am 292 dropping hopefully to 190 feel free to add me!
  • callerovia
    callerovia Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I started at 336, down to 297. Goal of 165-175 or so. Feel free to add me!
  • AreteAndWhimsy
    AreteAndWhimsy Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I was at 320, and I'm now at 280. Goal for now is 160, to be reviewed at that time. Add me if you like!
  • arpita052015
    arpita052015 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I am at 207 and goal is to drop down to 130lbs, feel free to add me!
  • aprayer
    aprayer Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I started at 167 and landed at 210. I know exactly how this happened, more food less moving and the cupcakes and ice cream were soooooo tasty. I clearly took a wrong turn and kept going. I would like to be a support for others and be inspired by them.
  • kirstfk
    kirstfk Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I started at 112.8kg which I think is about 250lbs on 29th March. I am just setting small targets just now to try and keep things real but like you would love to lose 100lb long term. feel free to add me too :)
  • Michael190lbs
    Michael190lbs Posts: 1,510 Member
    Options
    I'm 189.4 this morning down from over 280lbs
  • GrandmaCarole
    GrandmaCarole Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I am just starting, again, and must lose 100. Doctors orders. Yah, I have 2 pound goals. Count me in.
  • JamesSmedley
    JamesSmedley Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Great results everyone, keep it up!
  • cindyashelton77
    cindyashelton77 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Add me!
  • JessicaOnFitTrip
    JessicaOnFitTrip Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well! Anyone else too!
    My height weight was 310, I'm down to about 280, hoping to get somewhere around 180 as well!!
    We are in this for the long run! :drinker:
  • missty04
    missty04 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I started this journey this past Monday. After losing 48lbs using WW's program over two years ago my mom came to visit me and I started eating her cooking. Unfortunately, for me I couldn't get back on the program and gained over 50 lbs.
    I'm looking for motivation and am willing to give some where I can. Please feel free to add me as a friend.
  • SlashWannabe
    SlashWannabe Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat and weight.. I gained the weight when my wife was prego and not her... go figure... add me
  • tamidtaylor
    tamidtaylor Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I rejoined the gym after a very long hiatus on my 40th bday, my weight was 278 on that day and as of today I'm at 233. Change of diet and 6 days a week at the gym is what's done it. I was focusing a lot on cardio but this week have added in more weights and I'm loving it.
    Feel free to add me :)
  • slimjame
    slimjame Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I have 125 pounds left to lose and I am looking to lose 100 within a year. I did it once 2 years ago and am highly motivated to do it again. Feel free to add me :).
  • bodyruler
    bodyruler Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I'm at 274 down 10 pounds just getting started add me for encouragement and support
  • karlaweymier
    karlaweymier Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    started on the 18th of may at 250, my goal is 100. Would like to have some friends on this journey, so feel free to add me.
  • evylone
    evylone Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Looking for buddies too. I started at 255, now 250 in 2 weeks, and goal around 160. Looking for friends and support so add me :smiley:
  • 2009jewellz
    2009jewellz Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Added