my nsv today

Options
Up2Me2017
Up2Me2017 Posts: 10 Member
Hubby got me a fitbit and it has motivated me even more to work towards my goals! Made my 10000 steps today so excited!

Replies

• jennaatsuad
    jennaatsuad Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    It's addictive, especially if you get involved in challenges! I love that it's pushed me into being a step hunter - I park further away at work and when shopping, I don't organize my shopping lists unless I'm pressed for time because wandering all over the store means I walk more, and I use the downstairs bathroom at work so I have excuses throughout the day to walk up and down the stairs. :) It's a great motivation tool!
  • karensuegill
    karensuegill Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Good for you! I've been thinking about getting one.
  • adriennel502
    adriennel502 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    LOVE my fitbit. I have a charge HR - its such a buzz (pun intentional) when you get your goal!! (karensuegill - this is because your fitbit vibrates to let you know when your reach whatever step count you set for your goal)
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
    Options
    It's addictive, especially if you get involved in challenges!

^This. You can find friends for Fitbit challenges in the Fitbit Users group: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/1290-fitbit-users
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!