Suggestions on Ab workouts?

Options
i want flat abs, and I don't want them to look to muscular or anything. Any excersises you can suggest? Also, what excersises can I do to define my v cut

Replies

• arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,573 Member
    Options
    Are you still cutting or are you bulking or in maintenance?

This is a good start
    http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/1161603/so-you-want-a-nice-stomach/p1
  • pmm3437
    pmm3437 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    A defined core is 90% nutrition and 10% exertion.

To get that V cut look, you need to be lean. As far as exercises to help shape and define this area, you want to work lower ab exercises into your routine. Examples include hanging leg raises, v holds, reverse crunches, etc.

Your not going to get a V cut without developing definition ... which may or may not be "too muscular" for your tastes.
  • daniellejm893
    daniellejm893 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Ablab app lol
  • tanklifetj
    tanklifetj Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Scissor Kicks(30-60sec) --> Bent/Straight Leg Raises(Progress from high to low 8-14 reps per position) ----> V-Ab Crunch(12-20 reps) ----> Spiderman Lunges (25-50 lunges). 3-4 rounds

6 weeks, 2-3x week
  • trumpet38
    trumpet38 Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Burpees.( with press up ) ..and also pull ups are great for your core and tum flattening. ... To start up on pull ups if struggling with strength first jump up into the upper position then lower yourself down as slowly as possible. It will take some time to be able to do reps unless you have great strength to weight ratio already.make sure you FULLY extended arms in the lowered position. Keep at it as even if you can't do many it will still be doing wonders for your core. Another is using a pull up bar - hang and raise legs as high as can either straight. Or with knees bent If that's to hard do V ups on floor to build strength
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    Options
    i want flat abs, and I don't want them to look to muscular or anything. Any excersises you can suggest? Also, what excersises can I do to define my v cut

don't worry, you won't get muscular by accident!