Happy Friday! Looking for buddies

Options

Replies

• AnnaNutBread89
    AnnaNutBread89 Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Post up pictures of your meals and we got this!

My pre workout.

3tzvu5l2y99e.jpg

What is that delicious thing you made?
  • sweetthing125
    Options
    I'm in! Trying for 30 by mid June!
  • 970Mikaela1
    970Mikaela1 Posts: 2,013 Member
    Options

My pre workout.

3tzvu5l2y99e.jpg

Banana but bread:)
  • walterP33
    walterP33 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    What? Pre-workout? Don't you know you have to suffer a little. Really, you are a nutcase girl? Anna, you're cute and just a little over on your weight that is why you wanna lose some. It's hard to control our appetites, so get ready use your SELF CONTROL. I think you like SWEETS like me and you really don't need that much to satisfy you. Maybe you should make up your mind to DROP one food that is adding too many calories. Just give it up for 12 months, ok 9 months. Mine was chocolate. And since you want to be healthy for the rest of your life, don't think in losing 20 pounds in 6 months, which you can probably do, but just think in exercising the rest of your life. In other words it's NOT A DIET, it's a change of lifestyle. God made our bodies to be worked and worked hard. I have a Fitbit One and try to get 10,000 steps a day which is about 4.5 miles for me. Walking helps. If you have a desk-computer job, or school/student then don't sit down for too long at one time. Get up walk a little, get a drink of water. Make the blood flow! You are going to change your LIFESTYLE, ok? That's it. Think positive. Get some friends to walk with you or work out if you can. I don't know where you live, but I've found mountain biking to be great exercise I have a FAT tire MTN bike and a 29er MTN bike. There are bike paths in every state I think and probably every country. One generation ago my mom walked 3 miles to school and 3 back home every day. And that was in the cold, rain and snow too. See we are spoiled Americans. Toughen up kiddo! Hugs to you and God bless! Oh, one other thing, the one main characteristic for a long life so says my sister a cardiac nurse is "Stay Active"!
  • brians_girl_89
    brians_girl_89 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    I'm down close to 20, with another 30 to go. Count me in!
  • yeppo08
    Options
    You can do it!
  • Nour86
    Nour86 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Me too,, wanna lose 30
  • starsarai720
    starsarai720 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Me too. Losing 10 :)
  • AnnaNutBread89
    Options

My pre workout.

3tzvu5l2y99e.jpg

Banana but bread:)

I knew there was a reason why it looked good!

• AnnaNutBread89
    Options
    walterP33 wrote: »
    What? Pre-workout? Don't you know you have to suffer a little. Really, you are a nutcase girl? Anna, you're cute and just a little over on your weight that is why you wanna lose some. It's hard to control our appetites, so get ready use your SELF CONTROL. I think you like SWEETS like me and you really don't need that much to satisfy you. Maybe you should make up your mind to DROP one food that is adding too many calories. Just give it up for 12 months, ok 9 months. Mine was chocolate. And since you want to be healthy for the rest of your life, don't think in losing 20 pounds in 6 months, which you can probably do, but just think in exercising the rest of your life. In other words it's NOT A DIET, it's a change of lifestyle. God made our bodies to be worked and worked hard. I have a Fitbit One and try to get 10,000 steps a day which is about 4.5 miles for me. Walking helps. If you have a desk-computer job, or school/student then don't sit down for too long at one time. Get up walk a little, get a drink of water. Make the blood flow! You are going to change your LIFESTYLE, ok? That's it. Think positive. Get some friends to walk with you or work out if you can. I don't know where you live, but I've found mountain biking to be great exercise I have a FAT tire MTN bike and a 29er MTN bike. There are bike paths in every state I think and probably every country. One generation ago my mom walked 3 miles to school and 3 back home every day. And that was in the cold, rain and snow too. See we are spoiled Americans. Toughen up kiddo! Hugs to you and God bless! Oh, one other thing, the one main characteristic for a long life so says my sister a cardiac nurse is "Stay Active"!

A little over my weight? My doctor says I'm 20 over :)
  • nancygm28
    nancygm28 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Im up for the summer challenge keep it up AnnaNutBread89 :)
  • AnnaNutBread89
    Options
    nancygm28 wrote: »

Let's get it done!

• nancygm28
    nancygm28 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    nancygm28 wrote: »

Let's get it done!

Woo ^_^
  • breathebelievejen
    breathebelievejen Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    hello everyone! losing 20lbs would be like a dream for me but realistically I'm aiming to reduce my BF%. Love this for keeping accountable. Gonna post pics of my meals :) excited
  • AnnaNutBread89
    Options
    My usual meals are some kind of carbs, protein, and veggies.

Butternut squash, asparagus, and rotisserie chicken! Fast and filling!

13acda42d6cf.jpg
  • AnnaNutBread89
    Options
    This is what my grocery cart looks like at Costco. Butternut squash, Brussels sprouts, asparagus, quinoa, mushrooms. (Psst, I don't buy this much toilet paper every week) :s

q39mgw99tbby.jpg
  • RonkyCats
    RonkyCats Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    I'll join! I want that summer body! haha
  • AnnaNutBread89
    Options
    RonkyCats wrote: »
    I'll join! I want that summer body! haha

Awesome! Let's keep this thread active! I want to see everyone's progress
  • AnnaNutBread89
    Options
    How is everyone doing?! Wanted to check in after 3 months. I'm down 23 lbs! 790s9lq78meh.jpg
  • AnnaNutBread89
    Options
    Last 7! What about you all