Biggest Loser Season 11 Finale--WHO WILL WIN??

Options
Who do you think is going to win BL Season 11? At home and the ultimate prize?

I'm putting my money on Arthur for the at-home, and I'm HOPING Irene will win the 250K.

What do you think? :smile:

Replies

• lailenm
    lailenm Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I used all my votes for Jay to be in the final 3, but I think that even if he makes it, Olivia will probably take the 250K.

I really really really really really REALLY want Courtney to win the At-Home prize, but if not her, I'm pulling for either Arthur, Moses, or Justin. =D
  • funkyspunky871
    funkyspunky871 Posts: 1,675 Member
    Options
    I want Olivia to win it all!! :) And... As for the at-home... I don't really care. Hannah, Olivia, and Irene were my favorites. Actually... I hope Jay gets into the top 3, so that Irene can win the at-home prize. That'd be PERFECTO!
  • kendf60
    kendf60 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Olivia, great support from husband who has lost a lot of weight while she's been on the show. Courtney, already proved she can do it on her own by how much she lost before the show started.
  • jolinemariem
    jolinemariem Posts: 462 Member
    Options
    Irene needs to win something that girl seriously kicks a** in my opinion
  • wanitalilly
    wanitalilly Posts: 108
    Options
    Courtney for the at home!!! Olivia for the 250k...But I have a sneeking suspicion Irene will win..
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    Bump :smile:
  • momoftheyear
    Options
    I think if Irene makes the final three she'll win it, if not Jay will because he has so much weight to lose. I would like Courtney or Jen to win the at home prize.
  • Fat4Fuel2
    Fat4Fuel2 Posts: 280 Member
    Options
    This might be a bigger question... Who's going to propose to who during the finale?
  • HaleyAlli
    HaleyAlli Posts: 911 Member
    Options
    This might be a bigger question... Who's going to propose to who during the finale?

HAHA!!!! I keep wondering if Austin and Courtney are ever going to let the cat out of the bag lol! Everybody knows it already!
  • MisMolly
    MisMolly Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    OLIVIA OLIVIA OLIVIA! That girl is a rockstar who has inspired me week after week! IDK about at home.