Lose 20 Lbs by the End of August 2015 Challenge! Join us!

Options

Replies

• Myweightlossdiary
    Myweightlossdiary Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    I am also in for this :)
    Great! Sent you an invite
    amgriesi wrote: »
    Let's do this! :)
    I like your spirit! Sent you an invite in case you haven't joined yet :smile:
    Im in! Need the motivation.
    Sw 195
    gw 175

Feel free to add me
    Just sent you an invite! Glad to have you!
    ooh yes please! i've just rejoined and have no friends but my fiance! >.<
    Sent you an invite to the group and a friend request! :smile:
    I'm in! It's a great day to start losing and being accountable!
    Yes it is!
    Norahoefer wrote: »
    I'm in!
    Awesome! The more the merrier!
    How do you add me?
    I just sent you an invite but let me know if you are still having trouble. Or copy/paste or click the direct link here: http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/106184-lose-20-lbs-by-the-end-of-august-2015-challenge
    erinup wrote: »
    I'd love to do this! I just set a personal goal of 10lbs by 4th of July so this fits perfect as the next step. Count me in. Will you let us know when you want weights etc?
    Great question! I am going to be posting a new thread each week as a reminder but due to the size of the group and real life obligations, I'm afraid I won't be able to individually send everyone a private PM. However, I do have a few ideas up my sleeve that I'm going to iron out this weekend. Sent you an invite by the way!
    tatho2014 wrote: »
    I'm in
    Welcome aboard! Sent you an invite.
  • 2009jewellz
    2009jewellz Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    I am in!!!
  • pavingnewpaths
    pavingnewpaths Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Sounds great!
  • RedJello574
    RedJello574 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Exactly what I'm looking for! Love this group already!! :)
  • DarinGettingHawtin2013
    DarinGettingHawtin2013 Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm the poster child for On/Off Bandwagon. Did you know you can only change your Screen Name on MFP twice? Advice to n00bs: Do not put an action year in your screen name. When the year changes, you feel kind of foolish. Several years on? It just makes you feel old.

Would you send me an invite? ;)
  • Myweightlossdiary
    Options
    I am in!!!
    Glad to have you!
    Sounds great!
    Thanks! Thanks for joining!
    Exactly what I'm looking for! Love this group already!! :)
    That's great! I'm so happy you do! :smile:

Hi, I'm the poster child for On/Off Bandwagon. Did you know you can only change your Screen Name on MFP twice? Advice to n00bs: Do not put an action year in your screen name. When the year changes, you feel kind of foolish. Several years on? It just makes you feel old.

Would you send me an invite? ;)
    Haha! No I did not! Lol :smile: I sent you an invite but some people are saying it's not working right. In case that happens for you, feel free to copy/paste or click the below link and then "Join". Let me know if you have any problems joining and we'll try plan B.

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/106184-lose-20-lbs-by-the-end-of-august-2015-challenge
  • crescentgaia
    crescentgaia Posts: 71 Member
    edited May 2015
    Options
    I'd like to join, as it's new and it'll keep me going on my loss, but due to the rules of Whole30, I'm not allowed to weigh myself until week 3. Would that be alright? Could I still join and wait until week 3 to give a weigh-in? Or would that not be cool?

Thanks!
  • Myweightlossdiary
    Options
    I'd like to join, as it's new and it'll keep me going on my loss, but due to the rules of Whole30, I'm not allowed to weigh myself until week 3. Would that be alright? Could I still join and wait until week 3 to give a weigh-in? Or would that not be cool?

Thanks!
    Yes, please do consider joining! Don't let that stop you. As I mentioned to another person who will only be weighing once a month, whenever you do happen to weigh yourself and post in in whatever week you choose, if you wouldn't mind just adding a note mentioning you weigh on week 3 or something like that. That way, when I gather the data at the end, it won't skew the results. :smile:
  • jupdyke
    jupdyke Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Please add me. I am going on a beach vacation in August and this will put me at my final goal. The more support, the better!
    Jen
  • Myweightlossdiary
    Options
    jupdyke wrote: »
    Please add me. I am going on a beach vacation in August and this will put me at my final goal. The more support, the better!
    Jen
    Sent you an invite. Let me know if you don't get it! Glad you have you :smile:
  • kimberlywilhelmi
    kimberlywilhelmi Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Is it too late to join?
  • Frostygirl2790
    Frostygirl2790 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Hope it's not to late to join this challenge. Trying to figure out these boards, but feel free to add me, need all the support I can get, as well as motivate too.
  • Myweightlossdiary
    Options
    Is it too late to join?
    Hope it's not to late to join this challenge. Trying to figure out these boards, but feel free to add me, need all the support I can get, as well as motivate too.
    It's not too late to join! Sent an invite to both of you. If you don't get it, click or copy/paste the below link and click join. Let me know if you have any trouble

http://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/group/106184-lose-20-lbs-by-the-end-of-august-2015-challenge
  • colleenhartwell
    colleenhartwell Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    One more to join the club here. :)
  • Myweightlossdiary
    Options
    One more to join the club here. :)
    Sweet! Just sent an invite. :smile:
  • Tuyenbennett
    Tuyenbennett Posts: 4 Member
    Options

This sounds like an amazing idea, my only worry weigh in weekly? I do mine monthly would that be a issue?
    I would suggest to do what you feel most comfortable doing. At the end I am hoping to gather each week's data to determine the average lose per week and the total during the challenge so we can see the progress we all made as a group as a way to keep us going once the challenge ends. So if you measure once a month, if you wouldn't mind indicating that in whatever week you post your weight, that way I'll be able to take that into consideration when I do the weekly data analysis. Hope that makes sense.

sure nps, I got my last weigh and measure on the 14th so will be the 14th of next month but will place down it is for the month rather than weekly
  • lemonaid7
    lemonaid7 Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'd love to join the challenge, the group experience keeps me focused & motivated! I'd love to have more friends, feel free to add me, I have a open diary & log every day.
  • KrissyRawrz
    KrissyRawrz Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I'm in :)
  • mrsalvord
    mrsalvord Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I'm in.
    Cw 185.7
    gw 165
  • Myweightlossdiary
    Options
    lemonaid7 wrote: »
    Hi, I'd love to join the challenge, the group experience keeps me focused & motivated! I'd love to have more friends, feel free to add me, I have a open diary & log every day.
    Awesome! Glad to have you :smile:

I'm in :)
    Wow! I just took a look at your profile picture and was amazed! You are on your way to a better you! Great job!

mrsalvord wrote: »
    I'm in.
    Cw 185.7
    gw 165
    Great! I didn't see your name in the members list so I sent you an invite. If you don't get it, feel free to copy/paste the link below: