Mom of 2 looking for motivation!

Hi, I'm a mom of a 4 and 2 yr old trying to get healthy! I feel as if I have just let myself go and I need some friends to help encourage me to keep going!

Replies

• noellebiele
    noellebiele Posts: 3 Member
    I have a 2 and a 3 year old! I would luv help motivate you!!! I could use sum myself! Baby weight is hard to lose! !!
  • maximoo1372014
    maximoo1372014 Posts: 18 Member
    I am trying to lose the baby weight too. I have a 10 month little boy x
  • melduf
    melduf Posts: 468 Member
    My daughter will be 2 in June! I'm halfway through my goal. I log everyday and I message friends who don't log in a while. Feel free to add me :)
  • Tuvya
    Tuvya Posts: 5 Member
    edited May 2015
    I've got a daughter that turned 6 today. She is my greatest motivation to get in shape again. I want to be there for her as she grows up, and I won't be if I maintain my old lifestyle. I also want to be fit enough to be more active in my play with her so that she gets to be more active and positive about exercise so she won't be in some of the bad physical/mental places I've been due to lack of fitness.

As parents our kids tend to be our number 1 priority...think about what looking after yourself does to improve THEIR lives.

Biggest tip I can give you beyond that is log EVERYTHING. Where possible, be exact, weigh and measure things, don't guess. Log your exercise too. I don't usually take advantage of the "extra earned" calories from that and instead hope for a tad more weight loss but on those days where you have worked and and you are hungry, it gives you that little buffer zone for an extra little snack of some kind.

Good luck.
  • mrscneiman2010
    mrscneiman2010 Posts: 4 Member
    Thank you all for your encouragement! I've had a hard time after my youngest was born! But I'm ready to get my body back and get healthy for my girls! I want to be able to get up and play with them and not tire out so quickly!
  • Jenkorp72
    Jenkorp72 Posts: 103 Member
    My youngest is nine and I would love to lose the baby weight! Lol I will accept anyone's request who is looking for a motivating friend!
  • Freckledmama1
    Freckledmama1 Posts: 9 Member
    Hi ladies!!
    This groups looks awesome! I have a 3 year old little guy [img]https://15254b2dcaab7f5478ab-24461f391e20b7336331d5789078af53.ssl.cf1.rackcdn.com/mfp-en.vanillaforums. He's amazing, but trying to work (I'm a prek teacher) be a good mommy and take care of myself is super hard and sometimes I find myself feeling like a failure in one of the areas. Let's keep each other going! I included a picture of my little guy, his name is Noah[/img]
  • JanetMMcC
    JanetMMcC Posts: 410 Member
    I don't have any kids, but have weight to get rid of and know how hard it is, so I'm with y'all. :smile:
  • JanetMMcC
    JanetMMcC Posts: 410 Member
    Noah's a cutie! doing two of your three jobs is hard enough, and momming is 24/7. My hat's off to alla you moms.