NEW TO THIS SITE AND COUNTING CALORIES FOR THAT MATTER!!!

Options
Hello everyone!!

So I have been trying to loose weight since FOREVER!!!! But this time I have decided to take it slow and make small goals along the way so that it because a lifestyle and easier to maintain. So far I have maintained:
Taking my lunch to school everyday
Working out at least 6 days a week
Drinking 8-10 cups of water

My new goal is to keep track of my calories. I think myfitnesspal is perfect because I am able to download it on my Android, and whenever I eat (or even before to see how many calories I will have left) I can log what I ate.

I have never been a big fan of counting calories or even logging down what I eat, but now that I have started, it opens my eyes as to what I am putting in my body everyday. If I don't want to put it(because it has too many calories) then I don't eat it...

So anyways, I love myfitnesspal, and am trying really hard to stick to my calorie limit.

Replies

• fabi8081
    fabi8081 Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Goog Job.
    I have counted calories before but have never stuck to it. I love this website. It's amazing. Good Luck!!!
  • spgipson
    spgipson Posts: 20
    Options
    One of my biggest challenges is keeping a variety in my diet...but so far, so good! Right now i am obsessed with watermelon and celery with Laughing Cow cheese. The water helps alot!!!

Sherry
  • stariera
    stariera Posts: 224
    Options
    You will find this site helps tremendously with helping to keep track of calories as well as how many you've burned for the day. I am so thankful for the inspiration and motivation as well as the support I've found here. :smile: