My Reward. What's Yours?

Options
tigerlilly24
tigerlilly24 Posts: 130 Member
I'm going this Saturday to the salon to get a hi lite low lite with black and red. That is my reward to myself for achieving goal #1. Goal #2 will be a tattoo and goal #3 will be a Vegas weekend getaway. What do you reward yourself with?

Replies

• Need2Exerc1se
    Need2Exerc1se Posts: 13,576 Member
    Options
    I'm hoping for continued good health as a reward.
  • brynnsmom
    brynnsmom Posts: 945 Member
    Options
    New clothes. Always, always clothes.
  • ibamosaserreinas
    ibamosaserreinas Posts: 294 Member
    Options
    Goal one for me was a haircut and color too.

Goal two I bought myself a Fitbit.

Goal three I want to buy myself a nice camelback for hiking. (I'm only about four pounds away from this goal/reward.)

I haven't decided on the last two rewards yet.
  • jennaatsuad
    jennaatsuad Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Good health is its own reward, I agree, but finding ways to reward our own hard work that don't involve food is also an important skill to learn, and it sounds like the OP has some pretty awesome ones lined up! My next one is a new driver's license picture when I hit the weight my driver's license says I am. ;) I have to operate one goal at a time or I get overwhelmed, so I haven't come up with the next one yet!
  • shrinkingletters
    shrinkingletters Posts: 1,008 Member
    Options
    Newer, cuter, workout clothes.
  • tigerlilly24
    tigerlilly24 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Good health is its own reward, I agree, but finding ways to reward our own hard work that don't involve food is also an important skill to learn, and it sounds like the OP has some pretty awesome ones lined up! My next one is a new driver's license picture when I hit the weight my driver's license says I am. ;) I have to operate one goal at a time or I get overwhelmed, so I haven't come up with the next one yet!

I love this! A new DL is perfect! I'm going to save that as my last reward and it will have my actually honest to God weight on there and I will be so proud!
  • vdobbs28
    vdobbs28 Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    brynnsmom wrote: »
    New clothes. Always, always clothes.

This! I'm getting some new workout clothes this weekend, I got shoes last weekend.
  • liekewheeless
    liekewheeless Posts: 416 Member
    Options
    I should be at goal at the end of this month. I'm going to get a nice outfit.

I don't spend much on clothes in general, so I would like one, nice looking, coordinated outfit.
    Probably something impractical like a summer dress and high heels.
  • praksindiafit
    praksindiafit Posts: 526 Member
    Options
    I'm going this Saturday to the salon to get a hi lite low lite with black and red. That is my reward to myself for achieving goal #1. Goal #2 will be a tattoo and goal #3 will be a Vegas weekend getaway. What do you reward yourself with?
    havent thought about it yet.. but a nice idea for motivation. And look forward to ur goals.

• awesomewastaken
    awesomewastaken Posts: 92 Member
    Options
    A fitness tracker as soon as I reach my first GW. I have also decided I will reward myself with new running shoes when I complete my C25K challenge.
  • KimberlyTG2
    KimberlyTG2 Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Maybe a new bathing suit. I tried some new ones on... and then bought a new pair of Spanx :)
  • Roxiegirl2008
    Roxiegirl2008 Posts: 756 Member
    Options
    Clothes and this summer...several bikinis. I have not been in one since college. This summer is the year of the bikini for me. :smiley:
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Options
    New wardrobe
  • MK24551
    MK24551 Posts: 174 Member
    Options

I love this! A new DL is perfect! I'm going to save that as my last reward and it will have my actually honest to God weight on there and I will be so proud!

Love it! Me too
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Options
    Can I come to vegas with you? jk ;)

Haha! I've always wanted to do Vegas with girlfriends. Go out dancing, play some Black Jack, flirt. THE POOLS! But none of my friends ever have money or want to put on a swimsuit. I feel like i'm missing out on a lot of fun young things....HOPE YOU GET THERE!

I have goals set on my page, might reassess some, i really want to get a new tattoo
  • bvifun
    bvifun Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    My goals while losing weight were always something tangible that I would look at often. A new tea pot, new kitchen scales, jewellery. My idea being that every time I would look at something, it would remind me of what I accomplished. In maintenance I still reward myself for every month I stay in my goal range. Sometimes now I will include massages or facials.
  • imogen__may
    imogen__may Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    bvifun wrote: »
    My goals while losing weight were always something tangible that I would look at often. A new tea pot, new kitchen scales, jewellery. My idea being that every time I would look at something, it would remind me of what I accomplished. In maintenance I still reward myself for every month I stay in my goal range. Sometimes now I will include massages or facials.

^^ such a good idea!!
  • Brans34
    Brans34 Posts: 599 Member
    Options
    I have lost 32 lbs since February. I got a pair of running shoes a little over a month ago, after 20 lbs lost. I've bought a few clothes since then, but they were just $3 t-shirts that were on sale, so I'm not really counting those. My oldest son and I are planning a shopping trip for next week, and I'm thinking of getting a new outfit for myself, complete with shoes, and getting my hair done. I do need a new swimsuit, too, but I'm going to wait until mid-June for that. Hopefully I'll be down a few more lbs and find one that fits even better.
  • IILikeToMoveItMoveIt
    IILikeToMoveItMoveIt Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    What major rewards I have left to get is a folding treadmill, twist stepper, laser hair removal and flying a plane.
  • vdeepu17
    vdeepu17 Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Bought myself a Micheal Kors satchel after 11 lb loss. Maybe Iam rewarding myself little too much.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!