Still @ Work

Options
Mufasa0331
Mufasa0331 Posts: 334 Member
Anyone else still at work?

I am so exhausted...and I cannot go home yet....sometimes I think it isnt worth going on vacation because the insane amounts of work you get right before and right after you get back...

boo!

Replies

• Mufasa0331
    Options
    Anyone else still at work?

I am so exhausted...and I cannot go home yet....sometimes I think it isnt worth going on vacation because the insane amounts of work you get right before and right after you get back...

boo!
  • chrissyh
    chrissyh Posts: 8,235 Member
    Options
    I work from home but still stuck in my office plugging away.

If I had extra calories I'd go to starbucks when I was done
  • Mufasa0331
    Options
    Lord knows I wish there was a starbucks here where I live but coffee makes me sleepy so I guess that wouldn't be the best thing huh? LOL

I used to be able to work from home until I killed my laptop somehow...grrr..
  • HustleRose
    Options
    I feel you, at work until 8 today. Joy! And I was supposed to have tomorrow off, was going to go the gym and all, but now I have to come in again, and on Saturday. Lol. Always fun.

Here's hoping I can still fit the gym in tomorrow!
  • BritCom Fan
    Options
    I'm still at work since it's not 5 yet here on the west coast. But I've recently started a part-time job afterwards. Been at it all week and last weekend. Nothing tonight but I have to participate in our general election of our HOA officers.

25341.png
  • Mufasa0331
    Options
    I'm still at work since it's not 5 yet here on the west coast. But I've recently started a part-time job afterwards. Been at it all week and last weekend. Nothing tonight but I have to participate in our general election of our HOA officers.

25341.png

ahhhhhh hahahaha HOA peeps! I am working on a loan now that the HOA is filing liens for some crap causing me a huge headache-lol
  • chrissyh
    Options
    I work from home everyday - my company is based in MD and I'm in NC - I am spoiled!!!

But 823pm eastern means I've worked 13 1/2 hours today....oh well I feel good about what I got done! FINISHED until tomorrow....

hope you get home soon...
  • chrissyh
    Options

25341.png

Just looked at your pictures - you look fantastic - way to go!!!

Work schmork - you are da'bomb!
  • StellarTex
    StellarTex Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    I'm still at work!! Can't wait to head home and then hit the gym :)
  • BaconBae
    BaconBae Posts: 4,568 Member
    Options
    still at work! need to get outta here and enjoy the weather!