Fresh Start...Who's With Me?

Options
Hello MyFitnessPal!

I'm Rhonda and I'm excited I'm finally getting myself on the right track. After months of dreading clothes shopping, nothing in my closet being even close to fitting and feeling tired and less confident, I decided enough is enough and I needed to make changes.

I have 25 lbs to lose and I think this works best when you have a motivation team around you! I'm just one week in...Who else is new on here?

Replies

• polijex
    polijex Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    im new to everything on here, and so far everyone and everything is helpful. ive lost 6 pounds with 60 to go. teamwork! woot
  • sampanzee75
    sampanzee75 Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this too! Let's do this :)
  • RhondaNicole17
    RhondaNicole17 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this too! Let's do this :)
    Love it! :smile:
  • RhondaNicole17
    Options
    polijex wrote: »
    im new to everything on here, and so far everyone and everything is helpful. ive lost 6 pounds with 60 to go. teamwork! woot

That's so exciting! :-)
  • daisytjessop
    daisytjessop Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm new to this too! I've got a stone to lose! Hopefully this will work for me! Trying to stay positive!!! :D
  • leannewinters
    leannewinters Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    im new too! whats everyones calorie limit? x
  • polijex
    polijex Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    2200 but usually under about 1800
  • leannewinters
    leannewinters Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    oh thats cool, mine is 1560 and i find it so hard not to go over x
  • _Juggernaut_
    _Juggernaut_ Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Count me in!
  • mjosephinermc
    mjosephinermc Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • Jenkorp72
    Jenkorp72 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    My calorie intake is 1200. It's tough but I do it with clean eating lifestyle. I don't even need to exercise more than twenty minutes a day because the app won't close me out! I love it!
  • Totorobutt
    Totorobutt Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Same here! Just got back on track and planning to lose 25lbs like you :) let's do this!
  • RhondaNicole17
    Options
    Awesome! My goal is 1800, but I usually stay around 1600. My job makes it tough to not catch fast food between appointments...but I've been doing well so far!
  • ceedeexo21
    ceedeexo21 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hi Rhonda! I'm a week in although I have tried many times and failed, I'm feeling in a good place finally! I'm trying to lose 34lbs and looking for people to go through it with! So feel free to add me :)
  • ForMe2No
    ForMe2No Posts: 235 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've been back at it for 38 days and am down 12lbs so far. Could use all the friends I can get to keep me motivated this time. My calories are 1840 but I try and do stay under most days.
  • RhondaNicole17
    Options
    ceedeexo21 wrote: »
    Hi Rhonda! I'm a week in although I have tried many times and failed, I'm feeling in a good place finally! I'm trying to lose 34lbs and looking for people to go through it with! So feel free to add me :)

I think we're in the same boat! I swear I've told myself "ok this time FOR REAL" like ten times! :-) but I'm serious...this time FOR REAL!
  • Fasttrack2freedom
    Fasttrack2freedom Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    not quite as new but looking to take this thing to new levels. Looking to be plugged into a team. In the next week Im looking for new jobs, new attitude, new results... who's with me?
  • RhondaNicole17
    Options
    Glad to see we're not alone!
  • carolphany
    carolphany Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Not your not whatever you motivation is just stay focus!! Im not new but i need a fresh start!!!