Help

Options
i have been trying to lose weight for months now. I have lost three pounds and that was a struggle. I work out 6 days a week very hard and count my calories. I eat small portions and I don't know what else I can try. I am 5 ft 1 and 150 lbs.

Replies

• branflakes1980
    branflakes1980 Posts: 2,516 Member
    Options
    Chances are you are eating more than you think. Are you weighing and logging everything you eat?
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    Options
    Your diary is closed so we can't see what you eat. How many calories do you eat? Do you weigh your food and log everything? Do you eat back exercise calories?
  • kimrsmith00
    kimrsmith00 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Try baking your food opposed to any other way
  • TimothyFish
    TimothyFish Posts: 4,925 Member
    Options
    Not sure what baking has to do with anything. I could easily get fat on cakes and pies. But not losing weight is evidence that you're eating too much.
  • annikampos
    annikampos Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    How many calories per day are you eating? How many are you burning?
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options

wut? no.

OP if you arent weighing/measuring everything accurately, you are not eating at a deficit.
  • Ready2Rock206
    Ready2Rock206 Posts: 9,488 Member
    Options

Like a pie and cookie diet?! Ummm.... that sounds tasty but I don't think I'd lose any weight.

For the OP - accurate logging - scale for all solids, measuring cups for all liquids, use accurate entries, use the recipe builder, log every single thing you put in your mouth, if you eat back exercise calories be sure they are accurate, etc...
  • Evelyn73
    Evelyn73 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    keep trying
  • Juneliliy
    Juneliliy Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    How are your sleeping habits? Rest is crucial for active body. What about your hydration? What are you drinking?